PDA

View Full Version : Eagles v Crows

ugg
22nd August 2005, 12:17 AM
Good thing the Eagles lost the Geelong on the weekend, it now gives the Crows something to play for in this game. Hope they pummel the stuffing out of each other, plus a few suspension would be handy. :D

My tip: Eagles by 2 goals in tight physical contest.

ScottH
22nd August 2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by ugg
Good thing the Eagles lost the Geelong on the weekend, it now gives the Crows something to play for in this game. Hope they pummel the stuffing out of each other, plus a few suspension would be handy. :D

My tip: Eagles by 2 goals in tight physical contest. With plenty of injuries and suspensions???

j s
22nd August 2005, 08:49 AM
Yep! The tighter and more physical the better!

Lots of tired and sore bodies. :)

[Edit: fixed punctuation]

cruiser
22nd August 2005, 10:52 AM
This game happening in round 22 couldnt be better for Sydney. I hope they kill each other.

giant
22nd August 2005, 02:00 PM
I reckon there was always something to play for - they remain the two favourites for the flag (& deservedly so) & there must be big psychological points here for the winner.

That has been increased by WCE's losses - they want some real momentum going into the finals I'm sure.

Old Royboy
22nd August 2005, 11:12 PM
They will both be going for it - against the philosophy of both coaches not to. Of course the winner will probably get the prize of playing the half dead saints, the loser likely to have the pleasure of our company. I think that is incentive enough.

Dave
24th August 2005, 11:18 AM
I'm in Adelaide ATM and boofhead Jarman was on the telly the other night saying that the Crows will win the Premiership due to their superior backline.

Pity if that call jinxed them and they lost their next 3 matches!;)

The Undertaker
25th August 2005, 09:48 PM
I think Adelaide will knock off West Coast.

The Undertaker
29th August 2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by The Undertaker
I think Adelaide will knock off West Coast. Now i'll look into my crystal ball for other great predictions!

How good am i!

:p

SXP
29th August 2005, 08:15 PM
Now i'll look into my crystal ball for other great predictions!

How good am i!

:p

How about trying to predict the outcome of the Friday's game aganst the West Coast?;)

The Undertaker
29th August 2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by SXP
How about trying to predict the outcome of the Friday's game aganst the West Coast?;) Sydney by 3 goals.

ScottH
30th August 2005, 07:38 AM
Sydney by 3 goals. The Lynch Mob will be after you, with pitchforks freshly sharpened, if you're wrong!!!! :p

The Undertaker
30th August 2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
The Lynch Mob will be after you, with pitchforks freshly sharpened, if you're wrong!!!! :p I'll take them on!

The whole lot of them!