PDA

View Full Version : Wat they saying at BF!

anniswan
10th September 2005, 09:54 PM
I have never read so much crap in my life as I have read over at Big Footy today, some of the threads, like we cheated, Nik Davis nearly lost us the game.

A lot of the people that are bagging us are WCE supporters, are they feeling a bit guilty that they won the game under dubious circumstances?

Thank God we have RWO whilst we do have differing opinions we don't have the garbage that BF offers.

GoSouth33
10th September 2005, 09:59 PM
One of the possible Grandfinal combinations is Swans v Weagles......Revenge would be sweet.

Xie Shan
10th September 2005, 10:00 PM
I read that thread where this weagles fan went on some half-arsed crusade to troll the swans fans by trying to make out the swans were cheats, but he was shouted down by most rational fans on the board. Even the other WC fans thought this guy was an idiot. All good! :D

I've hardly ever been back there since RWO recovered from the Great Hacking of 2005 - the AFL board's just got too much bitching/trolling between rival fans. Though good on the RWO people from here who do post on the AFL board, at least someone's sticking up for us!

midaro
10th September 2005, 10:07 PM
The West Coast thing is very obvious.
They know they were bettered at home last week (as they were the week before).
However, they have to convince themselves of the converse, because otherwise there form line is going down faster than the Titanic.
They were dead certainties for flag all year, but now it's slipping away.

Ever see Eddie Murphy's 'Delirious'?
West Coast's season is like the kid who dropped his ice-cream onto dog poo. Their supporter's are the ones shouting "It's still good, it's still good!"

cruiser
10th September 2005, 10:11 PM
Both myself and the commentators on 2BL this arvo reckon that whoever wins Sts v Swans will be premiers.

SXP
11th September 2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by cruiser
Both myself and the commentators on 2BL this arvo reckon that whoever wins Sts v Swans will be premiers.

Totally agree!

timthefish
11th September 2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by cruiser

don't write off adelaide just yet.