PDA

View Full Version : Doyle out for the Season

sharp9
9th May 2003, 12:49 PM
Dropped casually into the pre-match wrap on the official site is a reference to Doyle being out for the season. Anyoune else heard this?

http://sydneyswans.com.au/default.asp?pg=matchfocus&spg=display&articleid=90768

TheMase
9th May 2003, 12:55 PM
I read that too, didn't take much notice and took it as a grain of salt ...

I doubt that this is really the case, and its just their way of saying that he will miss a lot of the season.

Rizzo
9th May 2003, 12:55 PM
Oh crap! Poor guy. Keep at it Doyle!

jude_boltons_babe
9th May 2003, 11:48 PM
im not sure about that article stephen doyle was kicking today with heath james he said it was getting better when i spoke to him

9th May 2003, 11:53 PM
next time you see those two together, could you please pull them away. They could hurt one another, you know;) ;) ;)

jude_boltons_babe
9th May 2003, 11:56 PM
heath and stephen were having a great time kicking to each other

penga
10th May 2003, 12:58 AM
it was good to see that doyle has obviously learnt how to kick with his left foot, (might be telling for the future when he slots into FF) he looked pretty alright when walkin around but when i saw him when he was off balance a bit and had to move he was very proppy and protective of the knee

heath said that while he was almost ready to play in the ressies it still wont be before 2-3 weeks... and the coaching squad want him to play the rest of the season in the ressies and not rush anything even though there is still a spot on the list...