PDA

View Full Version : Sydney v St Kilda preliminary final

cruiser
12th September 2005, 12:45 PM
Its been almost a week since we had a poll. So for something topical, here's a poll on RWO attendance at this weeks huge preliminary final. Will you be attending one of the most important games in the club's history (given we havent played in all that many PFs)?

Mel
12th September 2005, 12:53 PM
I'm taking a chance and hoping I'll need to have NEXT Friday off work, so I'll be at home watching tele this week. Of course I'll need a miracle to get tickets on Sunday though :( I knew I should have scrounged around for the extra $$$ for a Premiership package!

Sanecow
12th September 2005, 01:04 PM
I am hoping for an actual live broadcast to Perth and not a 20 minute delayed game but I'll watch it live-ish if necessary.

ScottH
12th September 2005, 01:13 PM
I told you on Friday night, I'm already there!!!

Go Swannies
12th September 2005, 01:19 PM
Even as you ask Cruiser, I was checking out flights to Melbourne. But I have a course on Friday and will be on a boat on the Harbour all day - they say we might finish as late as 6pm. That means I couldn't land earlier than 8. So I've decided no. Anyway, I plan on a date at the MCG the following Saturday.

Refried Noodle
12th September 2005, 02:10 PM
Being a bummish student, cant afford the $450 needed to fly or the $220+ for driving.

Dont think I'd want to spend 16-18 hours on the road total on my own. Too dangerous. Plus cant drive with hangover....:rolleyes:

Sanecow
12th September 2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Refried Noodle
Dont think I'd want to spend 16-18 hours on the road total on my own. Too dangerous.

That's un-Australian.

Xie Shan
12th September 2005, 03:28 PM
Ryan O'Keefe's going to be in for a rude shock on Friday ;)

Won't be able to get out of work this Friday - so I'll have to make do with live coverage on TV. Might even watch it at the Aussie Rules Club if I can leave early enough. Plus interstate trips are hard on a poor student's budget ;)

Destructive
12th September 2005, 04:53 PM
There is no way I can get to the game, so I'll watch it on telly

BonBon
12th September 2005, 05:04 PM
I'll be in Melbourne so yeah, why not?

Go Swannies
12th September 2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BonBon
I'll be in Melbourne so yeah, why not?

I wondered why we didn't have the results for the ROK date down to decimal places . . .

Dave
12th September 2005, 05:28 PM
Talk about getting ripped off twice.

Yet again I can't watch the game as I'll be in Muswellbrook this Friday night.:frown

So much for leaving all my Saturdays in Sept free to go to a Swans final.

punter257
12th September 2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I am hoping for an actual live broadcast to Perth and not a 20 minute delayed game but I'll watch it live-ish if necessary.

we have buckleys of this happening, i wish they went straight to the bouncedown after the news. who cares about all the prematch stuff, i just wanna see the game live :frown

big bear
12th September 2005, 06:49 PM
Three Friday nights in a row. Hope we can get 1 more game this year on a Saturday arvo. Go bloods.

Big Al
12th September 2005, 08:14 PM
Coming Down from Sydney. The cost of Flights are a joke so Im doing it by train. Hopefully there will be some swans on the train to chat with. Going down Thursday Night

swanzotope
12th September 2005, 08:26 PM
can't get down there for this one, work permits it. Dad's going down tho

Ill be going down for the grand final :)

dimelb
12th September 2005, 10:18 PM
Three of us will be there screaming.

swansrock4eva
12th September 2005, 10:45 PM
Can't afford the flights if I'm gonna be driving down next weekend, otherwise Iwas considering it. Have foundmyself a nice home theatre to watch it in tho! ;)

Tuesday
13th September 2005, 02:13 AM
"My Europe money? What trip to Europe?" has been my response this season after flying down numerous times...
And it continues with a glorious, action-packed 12 day football adventure south of the border, starting this Friday! ;)

Will be at the game with bells on. :D

tonikinz
13th September 2005, 04:11 AM
I so wish i could go! Im living in perth.... surrounded by the 'weagles' :-( I kno the boys can do it! Ill be watching the live coverage and hopefully wont be having as much of a psycho attack as friday nite! GO SWANNIES!