PDA

View Full Version : Help - Vic GF Preference tickets

Charlie
15th September 2005, 08:20 PM
Hey folks... if there's anyone looking to get Vic GF preference queue tickets, I could really use some help.

I've gotten sick during the week, and I'm reliably informed that if I stay out all Friday night to get a queue ticket, I won't be allowed out of hospital to go to the Grand Final in any case. I live too far away from South Melbourne to be able to get there early enough to get a good queue ticket if I left in the morning. I'm going to push my luck for the PF (I can move under cover if it starts to rain), but can't stay out all night.

Is there anyone who will be getting a Victorian 'GF preference' queue ticket who might be willing to include me in their transaction on Sunday? My best case scenario is someone who is going to be queuing well in advance of 9am, but I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who was willing to help. :)

Charlie
15th September 2005, 09:08 PM
Hey folks... if there's anyone looking to get Vic GF preference queue tickets, I could really use some help.

I've gotten sick during the week, and I'm reliably informed that if I stay out all Friday night to get a queue ticket, I won't be allowed out of hospital to go to the Grand Final in any case. I live too far away from South Melbourne to be able to get there early enough to get a good queue ticket if I left in the morning. I'm going to push my luck for the PF (I can move under cover if it starts to rain), but can't stay out all night.

Is there anyone who will be getting a Victorian 'GF preference' queue ticket who might be willing to include me in their transaction on Sunday? My best case scenario is someone who is going to be queuing well in advance of 9am, but I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who was willing to help.

Asked and answered. Cheers.

Grant
15th September 2005, 09:28 PM
Charlie,if we win i am going to line up straight after the game,i'm happy to help you out no probs,let me know.

Charlie
15th September 2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Grant
Charlie,if we win i am going to line up straight after the game,i'm happy to help you out no probs,let me know.

Cheers mate - I've made arrangements with another poster. :)

I'll lock this thread now.