PDA

View Full Version : Poll at www.afl.com.au

Syd Swan
22nd September 2005, 12:23 PM
I just voted on the poll on the afl website which asks how many goals will Hall kick, then when you hit submit it comes up and asks which West Coast player will win the Norm Smith medal. Seems very strange I wonder if an eagles supporter has hacked it somehow.

Schneiderman
22nd September 2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Syd Swan
I just voted on the poll on the afl website which asks how many goals will Hall kick, then when you hit submit it comes up and asks which West Coast player will win the Norm Smith medal. Seems very strange I wonder if an eagles supporter has hacked it somehow.

Its been screwing up for ages. Last week it was: "Which player was the player of the Semi-Finals" so I picked Nick Davis (naturally) - and up pops Brett Deledio with 37% of the vote!! Oops, it decided to show Round 22 instead :rolleyes:

Refried Noodle
22nd September 2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Syd Swan

Nah that always happens. They write the new poll and then change the front page.

I've had it happen prob 10-20 times this year.

Just go to the 'more>' button.