PDA

View Full Version : welcome aboard LRT

footyhead
13th May 2003, 08:02 PM
It is obvious he will get the nod cos of his form and the fact he can play in the ruck to releive ball and goodhead ! i can't wait.

penga
13th May 2003, 08:05 PM
me too! this means we will have ruckman that can go back, a ruckman that can go forward and a ruckman who can run the pants off any opponent... good combo, i wish theyd play meiklejohn and LRT in the backs as KPP... i know LRT will...

Charlie
14th May 2003, 08:23 AM
I'm excited by the prospect of seeing what LRT can do, when he comes into the side.... probably sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Although I don't expect him to hit his straps until about 22, like Goodes, it'll be good to see where he's at.

NMWBloods
14th May 2003, 10:14 AM
I saw him for the first time on Sunday, and although he didn't star, he really looks like he has the potential to become an outstanding player.

penga
14th May 2003, 10:20 AM
i saw him at training on friday and he looked super quick on his feet, as in side stepping and evading i didnt note his running all that much however, which i thought was great for his height... that combined with his apparent bone crunching tackles will make for a great defensive KPP