PDA

View Full Version : Oz team for IR series

Bunyip
7th October 2005, 11:53 AM
Can anyone point me in the direction of the list of players selected to play in the Aussie team in the IR series?

I've done a quick search but cannot find the team.

Thanks.

Edit - OK, I'm now fairly sure the team hasn't actually been announced, even though there are all sorts of rumours and comments about who will be/is in the team.

Anyone seen a list of the team?

Sanecow
7th October 2005, 12:24 PM
Want to see Ante Covic, Mark Schwarzer, Alex Cisak, Clint Davies, Adam Federici, John Filan, Paul Henderson, Brad Jones, Les Pogliacomi, Zeljko Kalac etc etc in goal.

Frog
7th October 2005, 12:52 PM
It'll be the Essendon side and Wanganeen on the bench ... Sheedy is coach isn't he ??? Is there anyone that would even come remotely in Sheedy's thinking that could possibly do a better job than the Essendon player in the same position ???

I have already resigned myself to not caring this year.

Sanecow
7th October 2005, 12:56 PM
Jump on the Irish bandwagon! English go home!

Swannette
7th October 2005, 02:33 PM
Amon Buchanan is playing, told me so himself at the B&F. He was excited and seemed very proud.

Bunyip
7th October 2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Swannette
Amon Buchanan is playing, told me so himself at the B&F. He was excited and seemed very proud.
Does that mean he is playing for the Duds next year?;)

I had heard this elsewhere, and was wondering how he knew he was playing even though the team has not been announced publicly. Does everyone who is on the team know they are on it?

PS. I don't really care about the IR team that much, I'm just looking for footy-related things to be interested in as I continue to come down:)

punter257
9th October 2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Swannette

good work Amon

well deserved if true, i wonder how he'll go kicking for goal with a round ball