PDA

View Full Version : What happened to...

Q...
7th October 2005, 07:09 PM
Ricky Mott, Andrew Bennett and Scott Stevens?

Just watching Rd2 2002 and they're each having quite good games.

ROK Lobster
7th October 2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Q...
Ricky Mott, Andrew Bennett and Scott Stevens?

Just watching Rd2 2002 and they're each having quite good games. Ricky Mott got a position with the cancer council, Andrew Bennet joined the peace corps and you know ScottH (the H is a disguise ;) )

Mark
7th October 2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
you know ScottH (the H is a disguise ;) )

Funny, i was never impressed with Stevens @rse !

Xie Shan
7th October 2005, 07:38 PM
Wasn't it Gerrard Bennett?

ROK Lobster
7th October 2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by sydfan83
Wasn't it Gerrard Bennett? No, I'm sure it was Andrew who joined the peace corps.

Q...
7th October 2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
No, I'm sure it was Andrew who joined the peace corps.

Good point. Andrew was definately the peace corps convert. I meant Gerrard.

ROK Lobster
7th October 2005, 08:20 PM
Good point. Andrew was definately the peace corps convert. I meant Gerrard. He's in SA with Scooter I googled him (http://http://www.safc.com.au/round_18_2005.htm)

Piobaireachd
8th October 2005, 12:45 AM
Ricky Mott played with Dumbleyoung this year and won the leagues F&B in a canter apparantly and was BOG in Dumbleyoung's GF win

tantrum
8th October 2005, 04:46 AM
Good point. Andrew was definately the peace corps convert. I meant Gerrard.

I quite liked the way Bennett "had a go". Reminds me a bit of Vogels. Hopefully Vogels can have a bit more success.

Schneiderman
8th October 2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by tantrum
I quite liked the way Bennett "had a go". Reminds me a bit of Vogels. Hopefully Vogels can have a bit more success.

No offence to Gerard but Luke has already shown he has heaps more talent.

goswannie14
8th October 2005, 07:56 AM

I met Saddo's mum a few years ago and she said that Bennett was frustrated with just being on the fringe so left the club...mind you this is just hearsay;)

ScottH
8th October 2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Mark
Funny, i was never impressed with Stevens @rse ! Well why did you continually grope it????

Bas
8th October 2005, 10:37 PM
Scott Stevens plaing for crows. probably delisted this year.

Tuesday
9th October 2005, 01:19 AM

Vogels will get more time next season. He's got the talent, the drive and the skills to back it all up.
It's all under control. He just needs to be used in conjunction with Baz, to learn the ropes... certainly our most promising player.

punter257
9th October 2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Tuesday
Vogels will get more time next season. He's got the talent, the drive and the skills to back it all up.
It's all under control. He just needs to be used in conjunction with Baz, to learn the ropes... certainly our most promising player.

yeah good call, i hope he backs himself and gets plenty of confidence next season

OldE
9th October 2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Tuesday

*rolleyes*

He's also highly tolerant of drunk fans rabbiting on. :p

anne
9th October 2005, 02:23 PM
I hope he gets a Premiership medallion as he was very unlucky this year.

Tuesday
9th October 2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by eirinn
*rolleyes*

He's also highly tolerant of drunk fans rabbiting on. :p

*cringe (AGAIN!)*

I think I know the moral of this story...