PDA

View Full Version : Did he do it again?

S.U.D
17th October 2005, 08:52 AM
I watched the game again on the weekend, and noticed something interesting, but my eyes might be deceiving me. Can someone else take a look?

Last qtr, 7m05s left on the clock. Eagles running the ball out of defence when something happens on the 50m arc on the left hand edge of the screen.

I think its BBBH coathanger mark 2. Can someone check this?

AussieAnge
17th October 2005, 08:59 AM
On Wirrpunda? I thought I spotted that too.

anne
17th October 2005, 02:00 PM
I saw it as well - but the umpires didn't.

shippo
17th October 2005, 02:36 PM
yeah. saw that one.

btw, perhaps it should be for another thread, but with the little extras you pick up on seeing the replay numerous times i also found quite funny kirkies play for cramp in the last minutes. he used a kind of electric shock approach that ive never seen before...

Mike_B
17th October 2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by shippo
yeah. saw that one.

btw, perhaps it should be for another thread, but with the little extras you pick up on seeing the replay numerous times i also found quite funny kirkies play for cramp in the last minutes. he used a kind of electric shock approach that ive never seen before...

I liked Goldspink's comment - he'd blown time-on and said "I've blown time-on; take your time if you've got cramp, and if you don't, go back and kick the ball".

goswannie14
17th October 2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Mike_B
I liked Goldspink's comment - he'd blown time-on and said "I've blown time-on; take your time if you've got cramp, and if you don't, go back and kick the ball".
I loved that too. It does help when you can hear some of the umpires comments and reasoning for giving/not giving decisions

Bunyip
17th October 2005, 07:01 PM
He also used the Cap'n's name too didn't? As in...I hope your not faking it...BRETT *insert stern paternal look here*

tantrum
17th October 2005, 07:34 PM

And you know what? He went back and kicked the ball.

I think I might use Kirky's electro-shock cramp technique next time I want to get out of doing the dishes for example. It certainly looked authentic. :)