PDA

View Full Version : Souvenier Stamps?

Stevie Wright
27th October 2005, 10:30 AM
Any one else seen these at their locat Australia Post Office?

Not overly imaginative but for 15 bucks cheap enough and who knows...they might be worth 20 bucks in 20 years

ScottH
27th October 2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Stevie Wright
Any one else seen these at their locat Australia Post Office?

Not overly imaginative but for 15 bucks cheap enough and who knows...they might be worth 20 bucks in 20 years Got mine framed.

Glenn
27th October 2005, 10:39 AM
Got mine framed as well, definitely worth it :)

Stevie Wright
27th October 2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
Got mine framed.

Now theres an idea i didnt think of...

Also they could be used to mail letters to Perth tourism board

woo
27th October 2005, 10:48 AM
Now theres an idea i didnt think of...

Also they could be used to mail letters to Perth tourism board

I bought some and sent them to my buddy who is a weagles supporter, spot of pay back for the afl record he sent me from the final we lost to them.....I think my package may have hurt more thou!...check mate!

Stevie Wright
27th October 2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by woo
I bought some and sent them to my buddy who is a weagles supporter, spot of pay back for the afl record he sent me from the final we lost to them.....I think my package may have hurt more thou!...check mate!

did u send the mate the winning swans record with the swans stamp?

ScottH
27th October 2005, 10:54 AM
Also they could be used to mail letters to Perth tourism board hehehe or the Eagles headquarters.

woo
27th October 2005, 10:56 AM
did u send the mate the winning swans record with the swans stamp?

no way thats for me to keep! there have been countless emails thou all in good fun...in fact they still are sent almost daily, wonder if he is still my friend....!!! ha ha

Stevie Wright
27th October 2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by woo
no way thats for me to keep! there have been countless emails thou all in good fun...in fact they still are sent almost daily, wonder if he is still my friend....!!! ha ha

Send him a stamp sheet! haha

satchmopugdog
28th October 2005, 09:54 AM
My brother who has just hit Australia(Sydney in fact) has gone beserk catching up on the footy season. He has bought me the stamps for Christmas/birthday. I think I'll walk around at my party with them stuck to my forehead.

Stevie Wright
28th October 2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by satchmopugdog
My brother who has just hit Australia(Sydney in fact) has gone beserk catching up on the footy season. He has bought me the stamps for Christmas/birthday. I think I'll walk around at my party with them stuck to my forehead.

At that price he coula forked out for two sheets! :p