PDA

View Full Version : Stalking Paul Roos.

Sanecow
18th November 2005, 01:44 AM
Roosy was at the Sydney Entertainment Centre watching basketball (and shopping for a ruckman?)

Coach Brian Goorjian celebrated his 600th game in the NBL ... Goorjian's milestone game was watched by 3201 supporters including Sydney Swans-AFL winning coach Paul Roos, who congratulated Goorjian immediately after the game.

Source (http://www.smh.com.au/news/basketball/goorjians-600th-game-proves-fit-for-a-king/2005/11/17/1132016930195.html)

giant
18th November 2005, 09:53 AM
Has he bought a new house yet? Saw recently they sold their shack in Randwick for a few million. No doubt looking for a front row harbouside berth as befits a premiership-winning coach.

Stevie Wright
18th November 2005, 12:15 PM
I thought we picked up a new ruckman in trade week! :confused: HA

Sanecow
18th November 2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by giant
Has he bought a new house yet? Saw recently they sold their shack in Randwick for a few million. No doubt looking for a front row harbouside berth as befits a premiership-winning coach.

Um, I'm not really stalking him.

giant
18th November 2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
Um, I'm not really stalking him.

Damn the lack of rolleyes....

The Boot
18th November 2005, 09:47 PM
Damn the lack of rolleyes....
Um err I think I've missed something here having been offline for a wee bit .. but .. err .. actually where IS the rolleyes?? Please don't tell me the thought police have been at work again. <snicker .. guffaw>
:confused: :eek:

Xie Shan
18th November 2005, 11:00 PM
Well, all I know is when I used to type :rolleyes: it would be converted to a rolleyes smiley, and now it isn't.

Seriously, the smiley got deleted! You're right, it was the thought police - or a fit of power-hungry madness by the RWO staff, which is the same thing. ;) Several on RWO are still mourning its loss!

ScottH
18th November 2005, 11:09 PM
A severe overuse caused its demise.

j s
18th November 2005, 11:38 PM
That would explain why he was reading the real estate supplement on the flight home from the St Kilda game - till he fell alseep anyway.

goswannie14
19th November 2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Sanecow
Roosy was at the Sydney Entertainment Centre watching basketball (and shopping for a ruckman?)

Source (http://www.smh.com.au/news/basketball/goorjians-600th-game-proves-fit-for-a-king/2005/11/17/1132016930195.html) Roosy has played a bit of basketball in his time...so it should come as no surprise toi find him there in the off season:cool: