PDA

View Full Version : Hall returns with clear vision for new season

j s
2nd March 2006, 08:11 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/afl/hall-returns-with-clear-vision-for-new-season/2006/03/01/1141191731892.html

Asked if he had noticed the difference in pre-season training, Hall replied: "I have been driving to training, reading signs and so forth. As far as footy goes it's pretty hard to measure it, and how much improvement it's going to be. All I can say is at this stage it's certainly not going to hurt. I can see it [the ball] now.

Plus his views on the forthcoming season

hammo
2nd March 2006, 09:43 AM
He couldn't read road signs before??!!

Mike_B
2nd March 2006, 10:17 AM
The thing that is a little concern to me is that they reckon it may take him a while to get used to his new found sharper eyesight, so he could get worse with his marking before he gets better!

garethb83
2nd March 2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Mike_B
The thing that is a little concern to me is that they reckon it may take him a while to get used to his new found sharper eyesight, so he could get worse with his marking before he gets better!

The whole point of him playing a couple of trial matches perhaps? I'm sure by Round 1 he'll have sorted it out

punter257
2nd March 2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by hammo
He couldn't read road signs before??!!

LOL

didnt he hit roosy's car a few years ago?? maybe this is why

Ryan Bomford
2nd March 2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by punter257
LOL

didnt he hit roosy's car a few years ago?? maybe this is why

Yeah I remember that. Didn't his girl friend have to come and pick him up from the accident site?

Scary thought - Bazza drivin' around half blind like Mr Magoo

Sanecow
2nd March 2006, 01:08 PM
I hope it doesn't affect his relationship.

ScottH
2nd March 2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I hope it doesn't affect his relationship. He might realise she's a bit of a stray.

goswannie14
2nd March 2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
He might realise she's a bit of a stray. They actually split up and got back together over Christmas, don't think it had anything to do with the eye operation though.;)