PDA

View Full Version : NSWAFL no complaints.

Sanecow
4th April 2006, 04:33 PM
A fantastic organisation that never makes a mistake. A+.

stellation
4th April 2006, 04:58 PM
Maybe it is the people you are dealing with there. Can you give some names?

Sanecow
4th April 2006, 05:04 PM
They are all so great. Especially the ones that work with the kids. They go out of their way to keep the NSWAFL image squeaky clean.

ben.carbonaro
20th April 2006, 07:41 PM
This sounds like someone is playing around, thought there was another thread here that said there was problems?

Would make for interesting reading if the person who started this thread was being quite serious.

JF_Bay22_SCG
21st April 2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Woodsy
I can only assume this is a wind up.....

Obviously you are not looking at having a run in SFA Div 2 this year.

All we ask for is competence and accountability.

Remember SaneCow is in Perth kids.

I doubt he even could name all the teams in the SFL competition.:o

JF

ben.carbonaro
21st April 2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Woodsy
No problems Ben as long as people think it is acceptable to have a draw for a competition not released until April.

No need to rehash it all but I cannot see how anyone can honestly say after all the money the AFL supposedly invested in the NSW market that we have anything approaching a competent administration.

Muppets one and all.

It sounds like there actually are some problems and I can't believe the fixtures are released so late.

With the VFL down here, they are released during the cricket season.

Sanecow
21st April 2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
I doubt he even could name all the teams in the SFL competition.

Pfft.

ROK Lobster
21st April 2006, 11:49 PM
I think pfft are no longer in the SFL. JF could tell us, I'm sure. Maybe when he tells us which club he plays for.

stellation
22nd April 2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
I think pfft are no longer in the SFL. JF could tell us, I'm sure. Maybe when he tells us which club he plays for.
JF has been a bit of a star for the Dapto Doggies, playing out of the forward pocket.

humphrey bear
22nd April 2006, 08:08 PM
Sanecow and friends why dont you piss off back to the main board and spread your rubbish there.

Surely there are enough threads there where you can post your nonsense without bringing this part of the site down to the the atrocious level of the red and white board.

ROK Lobster
22nd April 2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by humphrey bear
Sanecow and friends why dont you piss off back to the main board and spread your rubbish there.

Surely there are enough threads there where you can post your nonsense without bringing this part of the site down to the the atrocious level of the red and white board. At least I have my pants on.

goswannie14
22nd April 2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
At least I have my pants on. and I can talk.