PDA

View Full Version : Kirky's, whoops, Pebbles Optus column

RogueSwan
13th April 2006, 04:15 PM
Sure it was disappointing to all concerned but I can guarantee you one thing, there is nobody more disappointed than the players with the way we played on Sunday.

then they must feel bloody awful.

What we've got to do is just get back to basics, back to the things which won us the premiership last year, we've got to work harder, beat our respective man, tackle, chase, all those little things that make a difference.

Must have been reading RWO. ;)

Mods: I would post a link but this is an email. What to do? If you want to get this I suppose you have a sniff around optusnet.

Mike_B
13th April 2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by RogueSwan
Mods: I would post a link but this is an email. What to do? If you want to get this I suppose you have a sniff around optusnet.

Yep, no problems there with the snippets from the report. We have posted the link to register to receive the emails previously, will see if I can dig that out.

Mike_B
13th April 2006, 04:49 PM
To sign up to receive the match reports, do whatever you need to from here (http://optusnetafl.optin.com.au/optusnetafl/signup2.html)

ScottH
13th April 2006, 07:43 PM
From Rnd 1 report
They will come to play, and we are expecting a torrid encounter as The Power will love the challenge of being the 2004 premiers taking on the reigning premiers.

It promises to be a game, and a day, to remember. 100% accurate. Maybe he and the rest of the team should have read this.