25th May 2006, 10:06 PM
Too predictable..
Bad move IMHO,Dempster would be a better replacement by a long way

Go Swannies
25th May 2006, 10:52 PM
But I'd like to claim I got in first. Over at BM Trade Bait I said:

Go Swannies
Posted: 17th May 2006 06:17 PM
I've avoided wading in here as it's a pointless thread. Ben is one of the six in the Swans' leadership group. Barring woeful form he will go into the team when he is available so someone will go out.

swantastic
25th May 2006, 10:54 PM
wats wrong with mathews nothing better than demster

ROK Lobster
25th May 2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
wats wrong with mathews nothing better than demster punctuation>mathews

swantastic
25th May 2006, 11:17 PM
what ru an english teacher the nightmares r returning

573v30
25th May 2006, 11:47 PM
This isn't SMS... (or Dockerland) :D

NMWBloods
26th May 2006, 12:06 AM
what ru an english teacher the nightmares r returning

"your allrite if you red and white"

What are you? A primary school dropout?

Oh the pain, the pain...

swantastic
26th May 2006, 12:16 AM
no i did make it to high school dont tell me your one of the thousands of over quilified uni geeks on the dole or still doing uni courses age 50

NMWBloods
26th May 2006, 12:23 AM
no i did make it to high school dont tell me your one of the thousands of over quilified uni geeks on the dole or still doing uni courses age 50 Does 'over quilified' mean someone who uses quills instead of modern pens?

I plan on doing Uni courses until I'm 100. Learning is interesting - you should try it... in any form at all... even read a newspaper...

swantastic
26th May 2006, 12:27 AM
mayb i cant spell but at least i work 4 a livin oh and the pictures in the papre r easy 2 reed

liz
26th May 2006, 12:31 AM
Can we please keep it on topic and stay clear of the "personal".

Ta

Liz - on behalf of the mods

Lucky Knickers
26th May 2006, 11:37 AM
I thought this thread was about Carlton.

Saddington = Omitted!

Who saw that coming?????? :D

wheels27
26th May 2006, 11:58 AM
Or Essendon - Johnson omitted.

Apparently first time in 6 or 7 years he's been dropped.

They are having massive problems, it's nice when your teams biggest problem is where to fit in a reigning premiership player as our first change in weeks, also still only used 23 or 24 so far.

QUICK!!!! Touch something wood.

Lucky Knickers
26th May 2006, 12:09 PM
I heard Lloyd talking about that on WLF last night. Said Johnson wasn't fit and needed to get his confidence back. Was surprised as he's a senior player. Shouldn't need a spell in the 2s re confidence unless he's coming off very long injury.

I think Sheedy will have to retire this year. He's making too many c*ck ups in the media. His spray at Wallace when I doubt he'd even watched the game, announcing Ramas retirement.

He's been a great coach and servant of Essendon but when it's time to go it's time to go!

S.U.D
26th May 2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Knickers
I heard Lloyd talking about that on WLF last night. Said Johnson wasn't fit and needed to get his confidence back. Was surprised as he's a senior player. Shouldn't need a spell in the 2s re confidence unless he's coming off very long injury.

I think Sheedy will have to retire this year. He's making too many c*ck ups in the media. His spray at Wallace when I doubt he'd even watched the game, announcing Ramas retirement.

He's been a great coach and servant of Essendon but when it's time to go it's time to go!

I disagree on Sheeds. I reckon he's doing everything he can to take the heat himself and keep it away from the players. I'm sre he has the full support of everyone concerned at the Bombers.

I don't buy this senility argument or he's lived out his usefulness line. He'll be back.

CureTheSane
26th May 2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by liz
Can we please keep it on topic and stay clear of the "personal".

Ta

Liz - on behalf of the mods

Isn't NMWBloods a mod?

Ae you telling him off on behalf of himself?

haha

Lucky Knickers
27th May 2006, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by S.U.D
I disagree on Sheeds. I reckon he's doing everything he can to take the heat himself and keep it away from the players. I'm sre he has the full support of everyone concerned at the Bombers.

I don't buy this senility argument or he's lived out his usefulness line. He'll be back.

His uselessness is showing in inability to develop youth. He is a knob! Dropping Johnno is the sanest move Sheeds has made in 3 seasons. But using Loyd to state it's a confidence issue is cr*p. SUD do you agree that announcing Rama's retirement without his permission or agreement reflects a MASSIVE disconnect with the club?

Harvey to Dockers with a Sheedy retirement imminent - "hello?".
Don's nurse Sheeds to his 600th game as coach...same as PA nurse Wankerneen.

Provost
27th May 2006, 08:43 PM
hard 2 stay on topic when my eyes r hurtin from tryin to make words out of letters