PDA

View Full Version : irish boy

swantastic
28th May 2006, 12:28 AM
all swans supporters should email club telling how valuable tadgh is as seen in tonights game we must not let him go at all costs move his family here to keep him happy go on doit EMAIL

Ajn
28th May 2006, 12:58 AM
:( unfortunately it looks certain, from the lack of denial from Swans hierarchy:( :( :( :(

swantastic
28th May 2006, 01:06 AM
hope you are dead wrong hope his family tell him to stay he has girlfriend here mayb she can talk him into it

Provost
29th May 2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
all swans supporters should email club telling how valuable tadgh is as seen in tonights game we must not let him go at all costs move his family here to keep him happy go on doit EMAIL

FFS :mad:
How long does it take for everyone to get it through their skulls its spelt T A D H G
He has been in Sydney since late 1999:eek:
Not Tadgh, not Tige, not Tagdh, Tyge and so on and so forth. If you follow the team and rate Tadhg as a player at least take the time to learn his name.

As for emailing the club :o
That will not amount to much.
Tadhg has some big life decisions still to make, both pressure to stay and money offered to him will play a small part in his decision making.

garethb83
29th May 2006, 05:14 PM

Come on bud, get serious now.

As much as i love Tadhg, like all Swans fans do, if he was to stay on next year and be unhappy with that choice, it would be a hell of a shame. He has to do what is best for him. If he decides at season's end that he needs to be close to his family, as much as it will hurt our side, its only footy, life in general is always the most important thing.

Lets just hope he makes the right choice for himself.

goswannie14
29th May 2006, 05:23 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that he was in the middle of negotiating another 3 year contract.

swantastic
29th May 2006, 06:38 PM
provost gee sorry i made a mistake,good for you that you are so perfect

Pommie Swannie
29th May 2006, 06:38 PM
Live and let live - do what makes you happy Tadhg!

Provost
29th May 2006, 07:28 PM
provost gee sorry i made a mistake,good for you that you are so perfect Don't get your back up its not directed solely at you.
Unfortunately there are many offenders even on this forum of all places and as you stick around for a while I am sure you will see me rant on about it again, sigh:o

swantastic
29th May 2006, 08:10 PM
oke doke thanks for that,we love tadhg

cruiser
29th May 2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Provost

FFS :mad:
How long does it take for everyone to get it through their skulls its spelt T A D H G
He has been in Sydney since late 1999:eek:
Not Tadgh, not Tige, not Tagdh, Tyge and so on and so forth. If you follow the team and rate Tadhg as a player at least take the time to learn his name.
Have you tried valium yet?;)

SMFC
30th May 2006, 04:34 AM
I'm gonna play hardball and say to run back there is very Anthony Rocca. I know football's not the sole thing but surely this could be managed. Just my thought, doing what must be done either way is the key.