PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Wilson

undy
13th June 2003, 09:43 AM
All the heat on RWO must be getting to her - she's tipped against the Swans this week.

Andy

TheHood
13th June 2003, 10:26 AM
I noticed that too. Coming behind Rocket in the tipping comp is messing with her head! She's desperate and really hates Sydney so she's praying for a most unlikely upset!

Templeton31
13th June 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by undy
All the heat on RWO must be getting to her - she's tipped against the Swans this week.

Andy

sorry to troll in here as a Doggies fan but its the only way to find out whats really going on! :)

FWIW for some reason Caro has been tipping us all year (obviously with no success). She tipped us for 3rd at the start of the year (thats worked out well for her) and even tipped us last week against the Weagles. Its ironic seeing she spends most of her articles tipping a bucket on the Dogs!:p

swan_song
13th June 2003, 06:51 PM
Now that Libba's gone, my soft spot for the Doggies (and Roos and Cats) as the only Melbourne teams I really don't mind, is returning. I like Brad Johnson -- he seems like he's a genuinely nice bloke when I've seen him interviewed. Also Brown is in good form with Smith and Darcy. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think it will be the walkover many are expecting. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Doggies got up. It's these sort of games that we traditionally have not taken "seriously enough". I hope I'm way off the mark here, and think we SHOULD win this one, but just to be sure, in true KOD fashion, I'll tip the doggies in the RWOL comp...

Jon
14th June 2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by TheHood
I noticed that too. Coming behind Rocket in the tipping comp is messing with her head! She's desperate and really hates Sydney so she's praying for a most unlikely upset!

Nah. No hate here. Just a desperate attempt to make up some of the ground she's given away EVERY SINGLE ROUND this year.

Loved the way Essendon sucked in all the Victorian tipsters this week, too. Thought I'd tip the Kangas for form...a concept Caro and the crew seem to find crazy! The way they backed the Bombers in based on the Messianic return of two players with no form or fitness was funny. 2003 is a LONG way from 2000 folks!

And didn't they SEE what the Swannies did to them last week?

:D

swan_song
15th June 2003, 01:22 PM
Ha bloody ha...Richmond down again (and by good ol crappy Carlton...wooohooo)..take that Caro!!!