PDA

View Full Version : The Tribunal

House
29th June 2006, 06:07 PM
The Sydney AFL Tribunal is a disgrace! Once again we have seen how inconsistent and fickle the governing body can be in this league. Spencer (Penno) gets a total of five weeks for two seperate striking charges. This is taking into consideration his previous poor record in the last few years. A young player from ECE (his name I can't remember) got 3 weeks earlier in the year for saying the F word and had a clean record. Kaseem(Wests) got 4 weeks early in the year after being reported 25 minutes after the incident even though the umpire could not tell him what he did. Livy (Norths) gets off a striking charge on the weekend for an incident that many people from the game said should carry a 2-4 week penalty. Sorry, I forgot to mention Livy is the captain of the Sydney rep team. It would be safe to assume that Craig (St George) who had a brain explotion on the weekend would be looking at 8 weeks or a severe reprimand. When are these guys going to be accountable for their decisions. It sounds like their court has pinched the Cambelltown mascot and is using it as their own! For you uneducated out their I am suggesting this system is a Kangaroo Court!!

Rafters
29th June 2006, 10:21 PM
Does the SAFL tribunal system operate under the AFL/NRL points system?

If Craig gets suspended does it carry through to the indigenous carnival?

Also does the rep game count as a match?

trouble
30th June 2006, 12:06 AM
how spencer only got 5 weeks disgusting. proves those guys in there really have no idea at all.

Hammer&Tongs
1st July 2006, 11:12 AM
I have seen video footage of one of the Spencer reports and what he did on this incident alone should have carried at least 6 weeks..........gutless.
How Livy even got in the Rep side is a joke!

NorthShoreAngel
2nd July 2006, 10:57 PM
lay off livy ok

Coastal Boy
3rd July 2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by NorthShoreAngel
lay off livy ok

Obviously you are a big fan NSA, but that sounds like a threat!

NorthShoreAngel
3rd July 2006, 01:03 PM
no its not all im saying is its over and done with the Tribunal and they didnt have a prob with it

Monty Burns2
3rd July 2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by House
.. For you uneducated out their...

Loving the irony...