PDA

View Full Version : Aker

ScottH
27th July 2006, 10:18 PM
Gawn!!! (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,19926262%255E20322,00.html)
JASON Akermanis will never play for the Lions again after a 12-0 vote against him at a special meeting.

swantastic
1st August 2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
Gawn!!! (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,19926262%255E20322,00.html) Tell us some thing we dont know,we all knew that was coming.

Claret
1st August 2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
Tell us some thing we dont know,we all knew that was coming.

Swantastic, how did you know that Aker would be voted out 12-0? You say we all knew that was coming. I didn't even know they were going to vote on the matter, particularly during July.

Check the date of the previous post before replying.

swantastic
1st August 2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Claret
Swantastic, how did you know that Aker would be voted out 12-0? You say we all knew that was coming. I didn't even know they were going to vote on the matter, particularly during July.

Check the date of the previous post before replying. I never said that I knew the result of 12-0,what i said was i knew Aker would not play for lions again,i was just stating the bleeding obvious. And i did check the DATE.

Claret
1st August 2006, 08:44 PM
I never said that I knew the result of 12-0,what i said was i knew Aker would not play for lions again,i was just stating the bleeding obvious. And i did check the DATE.

Then if you didn't know the result of the vote (which, by the way, was the MAIN point of the article - NOT the fact that Aker won't play there again) why did you accuse Scott of posting something you already had prior knowledge of??

Yes, it became blatantly obvious that Akermanis would not play for the Lions next year some time ago HOWEVER . . . . the article outlined the fact that the leadership group, combined with the Match Committee, rejected a request by Aker to come back and play out the remainder of the season.

swantastic
1st August 2006, 11:09 PM
Then if you didn't know the result of the vote (which, by the way, was the MAIN point of the article - NOT the fact that Aker won't play there again) why did you accuse Scott of posting something you already had prior knowledge of??

Yes, it became blatantly obvious that Akermanis would not play for the Lions next year some time ago HOWEVER . . . . the article outlined the fact that the leadership group, combined with the Match Committee, rejected a request by Aker to come back and play out the remainder of the season. I think you should get your facts right claret,i didnt accuse him of any thing and who cares if i did/or didnt have prior knowledge of the vote scott can post what ever he likes, i was just giving IMO.What with all the trouble up there you could see that coming a mile away.The story Scott refered to was dated 27/7/2006 and posted on the same day,today is the 1/8/2006 so there for i would/could know the result since it was 4 days ago.By the way who cares if you didnt know they were going to vote,what you think they should ask you permission.They droped him after a blinder of a game because of comments,and you didnt see it coming,wake up and smell the roses.

Claret
2nd August 2006, 09:34 AM
Keep talking - this is gold!

ugg
2nd August 2006, 10:57 AM
I blame this all on Scott, you trouble-making miscreant.

ScottH
2nd August 2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ugg
I blame this all on Scott, you trouble-making miscreant. :cool:

Claret
2nd August 2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ugg
I blame this all on Scott, you trouble-making miscreant.

Tell us something we didn't know, ugg. We all knew you were going to say that.

:D

ScottH
2nd August 2006, 02:56 PM

:D OK, Can some one tell me what thread I am going to start tomorrow.

It will save me worrying about it all night.

Sanecow
2nd August 2006, 03:02 PM
London to a brick it will involve moaning about twins.

swantastic
2nd August 2006, 04:02 PM

:D How did you know what he was going to say?can you read his mind?

Claret
2nd August 2006, 07:27 PM
How did you know what he was going to say?can you read his mind?

Stop it . . . . . you're killing me!

swantastic
2nd August 2006, 07:47 PM
Stop it . . . . . you're killing me! Wish i was.

swantastic
2nd August 2006, 08:01 PM
Look Here (http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/realfooty/articles/2006/08/01/1154198139889.html)