PDA

View Full Version : Davis to be named as an emergency?

ROK Lobster
3rd August 2006, 06:19 PM
Davis will be named as an emergency tonight. MOL's knees will be said to be dodgey. MOL will be given until 7pm to decalre huimself fit. Davo will miss out on a game. No form, no fitness. You read it here first.

satchmopugdog
3rd August 2006, 06:20 PM
Maybe this is the 6 straight game.

ROK Lobster
3rd August 2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by satchmopugdog
Maybe this is the 6 straight game. Just open the bloody thing.

satchmopugdog
3rd August 2006, 06:46 PM
LOL

stellation
3rd August 2006, 07:57 PM
Another week and still no Nick, and I imagine Roos will move Crouch and Mathews straight into the team in front of him.

cruiser
3rd August 2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by stellation
I imagine Roos will move Mathews straight into the team in front of him. NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sydneyswans1989
3rd August 2006, 08:47 PM
I was watching last year's semi final & I can't now get over how much we really need Davis. Seriously if he isn't back for the melbourne game then swans are digging thier own death hole.

ScottH
3rd August 2006, 08:52 PM
Wrong again!!

PerthSwannie
3rd August 2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by sydneyswans1989
I was watching last year's semi final & I can't now get over how much we really need Davis. Seriously if he isn't back for the melbourne game then swans are digging thier own death hole.

Little Nicky will be back for Melbourne. And he`ll rip it to shreds!!!

DST
3rd August 2006, 10:38 PM
Robert Walls talking on the 3AW match committee tonight said that Sydney should leave Davis out until Round 19 and then bring him back into the side when he was at his most hungriest with some solid midfield work under his belt.

Robert reckons he could then be the stand out player of the finals series and X factor we need to go back to back.

I have the same way of thinking, but I reckon Roos has the Melbourne game at the "G" penciled in for the re introduction of Davis.

I'm looking forward to seeing Nick back in the side and cutting the opposition up.

DST
:D

swans05
4th August 2006, 12:23 AM
bring him back for the geelong game so he can kick a goal with 3 seconds left to win the game

PerthSwannie
4th August 2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by swans05
bring him back for the geelong game so he can kick a goal with 3 seconds left to win the game

Now wouldn`t THAT piss off the CATS..............

goswannie14
4th August 2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by DST
Robert Walls talking on the 3AW match committee tonight said that Sydney should leave Davis out until Round 19 and then bring him back into the side when he was at his most hungriest with some solid midfield work under his belt.

Robert reckons he could then be the stand out player of the finals series and X factor we need to go back to back.

I have the same way of thinking, but I reckon Roos has the Melbourne game at the "G" penciled in for the re introduction of Davis.

I'm looking forward to seeing Nick back in the side and cutting the opposition up.

DST
:D Ummm, isn't the Melbourne game in round 19?

Albert Park
4th August 2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
Davis will be named as an emergency tonight. MOL's knees will be said to be dodgey. MOL will be given until 7pm to decalre huimself fit. Davo will miss out on a game. No form, no fitness. You read it here first.
OK , but will Davis be back for the Melbourne game?

JF_Bay22_SCG
4th August 2006, 05:41 PM
As much as I am a detractor of him personally, he may well be the perfect type of player for the expected wet track we'll have tomorrow night.

Goals could be scarse. As much as I don't like his attitude, Davis with his low centre of gravity and sound skills may well be the type of player who could break a game like this open.

Part of me wants to still see him lashed with whips laced in stinging nettles still. But part of me realises that he could very well be the player that could help guarantee the 4 premiership points for us playing as a smaller crumbing forward.

If a guy has dodgy knees, the last thing you'd want is for them to play on a wet track as well.

JF

hammo
4th August 2006, 05:46 PM
Yes, with conditions similar to the Geelong semi final it would be a perfect stage for Davo to return.

swantastic
4th August 2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by hammo
Yes, with conditions similar to the Geelong semi final it would be a perfect stage for Davo to return. Davo back for Melbourne game thats positive,no doubt about it.

Bleed Red Blood
4th August 2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
Part of him wants to still see him lashed with whips laced in stinging nettles still.

Now that's kinky.