PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide v Collingwood (spoilers)

Thunder Shaker
5th August 2006, 11:06 PM
Close game. Hope the Crows get up.

Thunder Shaker
5th August 2006, 11:08 PM
Spooky. Adelaide won. Look at the scoreline.

Adelaide 7.16 (58)
Collingwood 7.12 (54)

Lucky Knickers
5th August 2006, 11:38 PM
Hopefully closest thing to the grand final those two will get.

Tarrant goal-less! Thought 'little man malthouse' was going to have an aneurism in the last few minutes.

Frog
5th August 2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Thunder Shaker
Spooky. Adelaide won. Look at the scoreline.

Adelaide 7.16 (58)
Collingwood 7.12 (54)
I hope you also noticed the length of time the quarter took - At the 32 minute mark, knowing the score, I got a shiver down my spine, but it only lasted an instant when I remembered who I was watching ... ;)

573v30
6th August 2006, 12:29 AM
With both Rocca and Tarrant scoreless, you'd think that the Crows would've belted the Magpies but their defensive pressure really made it a thriller, with Ricciuto and Burton also scoreless. The Crows won by 4 and the Pies virtually gave it to them with 8 rushed behinds.

punter257
6th August 2006, 12:35 AM
good tight game of footy

very very good result for us, the footy gods have shone on us today

573v30
6th August 2006, 12:39 AM
Collingwood are now 6th on the ladder... :D :D :D

swantastic
6th August 2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by punter257
good tight game of footy

very very good result for us, the footy gods have shone on us today And you said no chance for us to finish top 2,a step in right direction.

Claret
6th August 2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by swantastic
And you said no chance for us to finish top 2,a step in right direction.

Which three teams do you see the Weagles losing to?

BeeEmmAre
6th August 2006, 11:43 AM
And you said no chance for us to finish top 2,a step in right direction.

Where have all the doomsayers gone now????

swantastic
6th August 2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Claret
Which three teams do you see the Weagles losing to? I think they will lose against FREO,LIONS and TIGERS(hopeful)and they might loose against the ROOS at subi.

swantastic
6th August 2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BeeEmmAre
Where have all the doomsayers gone now???? We are all aboard the Bandwagon train now.

Claret
6th August 2006, 03:18 PM
I think they will lose against FREO,LIONS and TIGERS(hopeful)and they might loose against the ROOS at subi.

I'll give you Freo, maybe, but if you honestly think they will lose to the Tiges AND Lions then you are kidding yourself. As for the Roos at Subi well . . . . enough said.

By the way, what's a 'bandwagon train'? Is it a wagon or a train?

Carolyn
6th August 2006, 04:26 PM
Unless, the Eagles and Crows lose every game from here on(which isn't very likely), I don't see us slipping into the top 2.

swantastic
6th August 2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Claret
I'll give you Freo, maybe, but if you honestly think they will lose to the Tiges AND Lions then you are kidding yourself. As for the Roos at Subi well . . . . enough said.

By the way, what's a 'bandwagon train'? Is it a wagon or a train? On the first paragraph its hopeful.on the second its a multi skilled band/wagon,train.