PDA

View Full Version : Sydney's style keeps stars on field

ScottH
2nd September 2006, 09:56 PM
Link (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,%255E25877,00.html) Wallaces theory on why Sydney has had so much success with injuries over the lsat two years.

I also heard on MMM this afternoon the Mission and Dr Gibbs have visited AC Milan to study there fitness/recovery programs.

NMWBloods
2nd September 2006, 11:45 PM
Whether you like him or not, whether you agree with him or not, Wallace is an outstanding analyst of the game and always adds some thought-provoking ideas into the mix.

tawfiq
3rd September 2006, 12:01 AM
me thinks wallace should mind his won business, last time he revealed our famous stoppage strategy (the won that ball and davis were involved in last yr vs geelong in the semi) and since then other teams have been alerted to it and blocked it off, wallace should worry about making sure richmond wins, rather than revealing sydneys strategies and gameplans etc.

NMWBloods
3rd September 2006, 12:31 AM
He also has a job writing articles for the paper. Furthermore, I'm sure other coaches can work things out. It's hardly likely htings out in the open won't get noticed eventually.

barry
3rd September 2006, 07:41 AM
I always thought there were less severe injuries on wet days because the ground was softer, and your foot would tend to slip rather than the internals of your knee.

The stopage style has little to do with our injury list. Its more tempo football. We do enough to win, and thats all.