PDA

View Full Version : Nog!

garethb83
10th September 2006, 10:13 AM
Outstanding game under pressure from him last night i thought. When we were under the pump early from the Weagles i really thought he stood up and was counted!

australian_made
10th September 2006, 10:51 AM
When he took that last mark I was screaming from my seat in bay 336, "kick it long, kick it long".

My girlfriend was back in Sydney was screaming at the TV "dont kick it to Cousins, dont kick it to Cousins" :D

Great effort by Nog under pressure. That mark reminded me of leaping Leo.

Carolyn
10th September 2006, 10:55 AM
I thought he was great. He's improving week after week and I don't have to wince as much anymore everytime he gets the ball and doesn't dispose of it quickly, hence HTB.

NMWBloods
10th September 2006, 11:33 AM
He played pretty well last night. How close to being tackled by Chick was he though!! :eek:

timthefish
10th September 2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by australian_made
My girlfriend was back in Sydney was screaming at the TV "dont kick it to Cousins, dont kick it to Cousins" :D

that was the chant in our house too...

graystar
10th September 2006, 11:43 AM
I was listening to SEN whilst all you guys would have been in bed, and a geelong fan wanted Ablett to join them in the trading period.

Carolyn
10th September 2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by graystar
I was listening to SEN whilst all you guys would have been in bed, and a geelong fan wanted Ablett to join them in the trading period. Greedy, they already have 2 Abletts.

wyatt
10th September 2006, 11:57 AM
Yep - great mark by Noggy. Would love to see it from a different angle to see how he actually took it (good body positioning or did it just fall into his arms with his eyes closed?).

swantastic
10th September 2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by australian_made

Great effort by Nog under pressure. That mark reminded me of leaping Leo. Noggys taken a couple off good marks in the last couple of weeks.That chant was going around my joint as well.:)

LittleSchneider
10th September 2006, 02:27 PM
I thought NOG was quite at times - our midfield in the 4th Quater went missing at times. It seemed that when they got the ball in our forward 50 on the rebound they could kick long to a contest on the edge of our defensive 50 with no one in the middle of the ground - just a big gapping gap!

Gary
10th September 2006, 02:33 PM
NOG is one of three we don't have to "wince" about in recent times & it coincides with our form rise e.g. LRT, NOG, Ted...if only Kirk could learn to kick & B1.

Albert Park
10th September 2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Gary
if only Kirk could learn to kick & B1.
The "Captain" kicked a goal . That was OK
And, how tenacious was he around the packs??
We are all proud of Ted Richards. We got on his bandwagon about round 10. My B.I.L. claims him as "his discovery" as he was the only one who could remember his name & no when he first came on board . We were all watching Chambers