6:30pm
The Hilton Sydney

Dress: Lounge Suit

Tickets

$170 per head
Includes: dinner, beer, wine and soft drink

Bookings Close

18 September 2006, unless sold out and numbers are limited

Don't miss out on the watching the 2006 Brownlow Medal with the Sydney Swans!

To book your ticket download your booking form. Simply return this to the club via fax or mail. Alternatively contact the Events Team on 02 9339 9123

With a high possibility of Goodsey polling well I think it would be an awesome night.

Is anyone thinking of attending this? I went last year to the Grand Final dinner and it was great but I went with my girlfriend at the time and will be flying solo this year. Are these much fun to attend on your own?

australian_made
12th September 2006, 07:39 PM
I have tickets to this, as i too think that Goodsey is a chance and would love to be there if he picked up another charlie.

Also, last years Club Champion dinner was great, and really capped off a stellar year. Being lucky enough to lift The Cup with Paul Roos was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and was a feeling that money just cant buy.

If the Brownlow Dinner is as good as the Club Champion one, i would recommend it to all of you.

Just as players and clubs have "windows of opportunity" with regards to Premierships, as supporters there are also windows for us to feel like we are a part of the team too. This is our most successful team in 72 years, and if we go back-to-back, it may well be our most successful team ever. Soak it up while you can my friends, cause you never know how long this ride will last.