PDA

View Full Version : v Belconnen Magpies: likely matchups?

ROK Lobster
20th September 2006, 10:29 PM
Not so much the players, but the football department. Belco poop all over us in the nick name stakes. This from the BMFC web page

The match committee of Tuckie, Readie, T-Bone, Braz, Bob, Leigh and Hornie I say thanks for your efforts throughout the year.

Way to go Belco.

stellation
20th September 2006, 10:30 PM
It should be a good game, Belco are a strong side. I have opened negotiations with Goody Stella to let me go down for it if we lose on Friday night.

ROK Lobster
20th September 2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by stellation
It should be a good game, Belco are a strong side. I have opened negotiations with Goody Stella to let me go down for it if we lose on Friday night. Go FREO!

SimonH
21st September 2006, 01:31 AM
Unless we manage to quickly second Blocker, Wingnut and Spaz into our match committee, we are absolutely screwed. Might as well not show up.

ROK Lobster
21st September 2006, 08:15 AM
I thin we need a Sirloin to counter the influence og T-bone.

SimonH
21st September 2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
I thin we need a Sirloin to counter the influence og T-bone. I'm sending this one straight to the pool room as a probable world-first. A brief one-clause sentence by ROKL containing two typographical errors. Serves you right for getting up so early.

Legs Akimbo
21st September 2006, 06:37 PM
We need that great tactician Pubes to join our match committe to solve some of the curlier problems posed by the Belconnen line up.