PDA

View Full Version : Wirripunda in

anniswan
28th September 2006, 06:48 PM
Jamie Graham has been dropped.

No changes to the swans team

ugg
28th September 2006, 06:50 PM
Excellent news as it decreases the likelihood of Hunter spending time up forward.

satchmopugdog
28th September 2006, 06:53 PM
Wirrpanda....I must be the equivalent of the Tadhg/gh/hdg enforcers.

alison.z
28th September 2006, 06:56 PM
graham played on bazza for a while last game (i think) ... are they now going to put wirrpanda on hall if hall is beating glass :D

satchmopugdog
28th September 2006, 06:59 PM
I like the look of Graeme!!!!!!! as a player, but he did show nerves last time which I think is the reason for him being left out.

Wirrpanda is my favourite player,so that is a bonus for me.

timthefish
28th September 2006, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ugg
Excellent news as it decreases the likelihood of Hunter spending time up forward.

i was looking forward to seeing that completely unforeseen coaching masterstroke fall on it's arse....

Snowy
28th September 2006, 07:30 PM
Some speculation on seven news that Wirra may still not play. Interesting as there was a big article on Graham in today's Age. I actually feel sorry for him to be the one to be left out if he doesn't play because the article explained how his grandparents who brought him up (due to his mother being a drug addict) have flown over to watch him play.

Reggi
28th September 2006, 08:25 PM
Unusual tall for a small seems to indicate he won't play - they went too tall last year

Snowy
28th September 2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by satchmopugdog
Wirrpanda....I must be the equivalent of the Tadhg/gh/hdg enforcers.

People go in for phonetic spelling.:D

Thunder Shaker
28th September 2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Snowy
People go in for phonetic spelling.:D
I guess so ... when I see the name Wirrpanda, I get this strange mental image of a small black and white bear with hummingbird wings.

Agent 86
28th September 2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by timthefish
i was looking forward to seeing that completely unforeseen coaching masterstroke fall on it's arse.... Yep. Me too. It falls into the "that's so stupid it just might work (AGAIN)" category. Trouble is - it usually does.

dimelb
28th September 2006, 11:11 PM
I hope this is an error on Woosha's part, bringing him back too soon and NQR, possibly fuelled by regrets about not having Matera last year. Of course, Woosha is likely to know more about it than I do...

Jeffers1984
28th September 2006, 11:18 PM
Rotate Schneider and Bucky on him, Make him run and test his suspect hammy. This will work in our favour.