PDA

View Full Version : Wollongong Camp

lrt030
7th December 2006, 07:32 PM
Just a small update from the Swans Wollongong Trip. I went to the last day (I saw many of them at the gym). I got photos with Roosey and Lewis (my personal favourite) and Leo Barry. I also got photos with Goodes, Malceski, Schneider, O'Keefe and Davis. I have to saw Lewis looks great (looks like he has bulked up a bit), so does O'Keefe and Malceski. The young guys look really promising! There is one young guy who looks like Lewis younger brother. Davis looks a bit bigger but I'm not sure that is all muscle :) Most of the guys were in the gym training and Moore looks like he is in excellent shape. All the guys were friendly and I shared a Kath and Kim joke with Nick Davis. Malceski is so nice I think I am in love!! Everyone appears really positive and I think we are in for a good solid season! Poor Lewis with his foot - he was a bit cagey about revealing his injury. He looks slightly more uncoordinated with crutches. He remembered from the last camp which was cool but he told me I was the first ever to say to his face that he was my favourite player. Leo Barry had a joke with us about that.

liz
7th December 2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by lrt030
There is one young guy who looks like Lewis younger brother.

Probably Kristen Thornton - drafted last year. Definitely some facial similarities there.

nat
7th December 2006, 08:03 PM
Haha, that's hilarious about Thornton.

Nick Davis looking bigger? Hm, maybe he's hit the KFC again. Aslong as he's ready for March 31st though, i don't care.

You should post the pics. ;D