PDA

View Full Version : Official Swans Poll!

Sanecow
22nd December 2006, 11:24 AM
Other than a premiership, what else do you hope for in 2007?

Hall to bag 100 and win Coleman
Tadhg firing for career-best season
Spida to exceed expectations
Midfielders to remain underrated
The next crop to shine

I voted for shiny crops!

AnnieH
22nd December 2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I voted for shiny crops! '

Definately all of the above, plus Davo to perform at his full potential for the WHOLE year. (It makes a difference.)

ScottH
22nd December 2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Annie Haddad
'

Definately all of the above, plus Davo to perform at his full potential for the WHOLE year. (It makes a difference.) That can be said for many others as well.

AnnieH
22nd December 2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
That can be said for many others as well.

Don't be shy, name names.

I vote Ablett to learn how to dispose of a ball properly.
I vote Hall learn how to use his very infrequent free kicks more to our advantage.
I vote Jude to pull up his socks and play to the full potential he has as well. To me it seems (at least for most of 2006) that he'd lost his "Paul Kelly Hunger" for the ball. He is the closest thing we have to Kells (courage-wise) and he seems to have dropped off a bit.

satchmopugdog
22nd December 2006, 12:32 PM
Jude always plays with his hooped socks up.

I want shiny crops too.

Go Swannies
22nd December 2006, 12:49 PM
I have a dream (thanks MLK - and that's not Micky, Luke and Kirky).

My dream is that the Swans come out firing from R1 next year. And, as the smartest and most disciplined team in the comp they use having Spida in the mix to completely stuff everyone else's game plan against us.

I'd like us to be in Top 4 by right - not up in the air depending on other teams' results in R22.

Then I'd like us to show the same desperation in the finals that they showed in 2005 and 2006. But this time, I'd like to be relaxing with a beer in the final quarter of the GF with the Swans up by 40 points and dominating all over the ground.

AnnieH
22nd December 2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Go Swannies

My dream is that the Swans come out firing from R1 next year. And, as the smartest and most disciplined team in the comp they use having Spida in the mix to completely stuff everyone else's game plan against us.

I'd like us to be in Top 4 by right - not up in the air depending on other teams' results in R22.

Then I'd like us to show the same desperation in the finals that they showed in 2005 and 2006. But this time, I'd like to be relaxing with a beer in the final quarter of the GF with the Swans up by 40 points and dominating all over the ground.

I want that dream too!!:D

Carolyn
22nd December 2006, 07:32 PM
I hope for Goodes to win another Brownlow in 2007.

ROK Lobster
22nd December 2006, 07:58 PM
I hope that Davis kicks 100 and thanks Malthouse.

Big Al
22nd December 2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Go Swannies

Forgot one part...we are playing the E-Girls in the Grand Final and cousins has done a runner at 3/4 time.

Nico
22nd December 2006, 10:07 PM
Jude Bolton turns up before 3Q time.

573v30
22nd December 2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
I hope that Davis kicks 100 and thanks Malthouse. If Sydney and Collingwood played in the 2007 Grand Final, he should do that provided he kicks straight and moons at Malthouse. :p

swantastic
22nd December 2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I voted for shiny crops! What about rain for our crops?Thats all we need is more sun:rolleyes:

The Undertaker
2nd January 2007, 08:09 PM
I vote for a strong and competitive season in 2007.