PDA

View Full Version : Read all about it.

ScottH
9th January 2007, 09:45 AM
Check out the new News Page (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?page=rssnews.php).

It contains AFL/Swans news and blog feeds from various sites.

If there are any others that you think should be included, please let me know.

You can also access it from the home page or from the News Feeds link at the top of this page and the main forum page.

NMWBloods
9th January 2007, 10:43 AM
Very nice work!

Carolyn
9th January 2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks Scott. :)

AnnieH
9th January 2007, 12:05 PM
Brilliant Scotty.
Just brilliant.
Thanks heaps.

PS: remember to let us know if you need donation dollars to keep the site up and running. I'd be happy to make a contribution.

EMJ
9th January 2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks we can see there has been a lot of hard work put in to pull all that information together in one spot.

Thanks saves us a lot of time and gives me a few new avenues to look at.

ugg
9th January 2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
Check out the new News Page (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/rssnews.php).

It contains AFL/Swans news and blog feeds from various sites.

If there are any others that you think should be included, please let me know.

You can also access it from the home page or from the News Feeds link at the top of this page and the main forum page.

Excellent work Scott. Any chance we could get it as an RSS feed so I can plug it into Google Reader?

ScottH
9th January 2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ugg
Excellent work Scott. Any chance we could get it as an RSS feed so I can plug it into Google Reader? :rolleyes: One step at a time. :p

stellation
9th January 2007, 03:57 PM
You know your employer would probably prefer it if you worked on non RWO related stuff for a little while ;)

NMWBloods
9th January 2007, 04:02 PM
RWO is his employer!

stellation
9th January 2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
RWO is his employer!
and Steve Johnson is his career advisor!

Nico
9th January 2007, 04:46 PM
Good work Scott, you are obviously very good at this stuff, I hope your posts on matters football in 2007 can start to get to a higher level.

stellation
9th January 2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Nico
Good work Scott, you are obviously very good at this stuff, I hope your posts on matters football in 2007 can start to get to a higher level.
:D

giant
9th January 2007, 05:26 PM
Truly technology is a source of wonderment. Except for when it stuffs up.

swantastic
10th January 2007, 05:22 AM
Good work Scott but you forgot the page 3 girls.;)

ScottH
10th January 2007, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by stellation
You know your employer would probably prefer it if you worked on non RWO related stuff for a little while ;) Shhh.

ScottH
10th January 2007, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Nico
Good work Scott, you are obviously very good at this stuff, I hope your posts on matters football in 2007 can start to get to a higher level. I'll leave the expert footy stuff to you, I'm just a techo geek! :p

ScottH
10th January 2007, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by swantastic
Good work Scott but you forgot the page 3 girls.;) I'm sure you know where to find them, Ralph.