PDA

View Full Version : Spider cutting Hall's Grass!

Matt79
27th January 2007, 12:02 AM
Source (http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21119182-23211,00.html)

:eek: :eek:

dimelb
27th January 2007, 10:21 AM
Interesting article, and he has a point about more choice for long term players. Certainly sounds good for us.

is2SWaNz
27th January 2007, 06:06 PM
:eek: :eek: Is that Spida on the picture?

Okay, i thought our club will change his behaviour but clearly thats not the case. he looks like a girl...

giant
27th January 2007, 07:29 PM
If he starts doing Roosy's grass that really may be the end of Crouch's career.

Bloody Hell
28th January 2007, 03:36 AM
It is a good article...it all looks good for the Swannies.

Spida says
"Over the last few years I haven't given enough to the guys who play in my position, to teach them and try to influence the development of the younger ruckmen coming through.

"I didn't do that terribly well at Hawthorn nor at St Kilda so I am looking forward to that side of things."

swans song
28th January 2007, 09:53 AM
That photo of Spida from the link of the Australian newspaer is straight to the trophy room. In AFL lookalikes he and Germaine Greer would be great!!!!!!!!!

HAWKS HEROES
28th January 2007, 04:35 PM
mmmmmm:D :D :D :D

dread and might
28th January 2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by HAWKS HEROES
mmmmmm:D :D :D :D

whatever that means??
go and play in the bottom 4

HAWKS HEROES
28th January 2007, 05:36 PM
i just think its funny i know spida and i know he is a character and i can see him helping barry out don't mind me just having a giggle:D won't be in the bottom 4 anyway will be higher then that ;)

Nico
28th January 2007, 10:19 PM
Lets hope he doesn't try to cut Roosey's lunch.

AnnieH
29th January 2007, 09:12 AM
I have some lawns that need mowing.
Spida???:D

reigning premier
29th January 2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Annie Haddad
I have some lawns that need mowing.
Spida???:D

You can be much mlore blatant than that Annie....

How about.....

"I have a bush Spida can come on over and trim"?????

LOL....
:D

AnnieH
29th January 2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by reigning premier
You can be much mlore blatant than that Annie....

How about.....

"I have a bush Spida can come on over and trim"?????

LOL....

One really should rise above the gutter RP.
We have five acres at Windsor that are in desperate need of mowing. I'd even supply the ride-on and petrol (and a case of cold beer).

(Note: my "real" reply to the above statement was only going to last five seconds before it would have been deleted. It went along the lines of ... "I don't have a ...")

reigning premier
29th January 2007, 09:59 AM
One really should rise above the gutter RP.
We have five acres at Windsor that are in desperate need of mowing. I'd even supply the ride-on and petrol (and a case of cold beer).

(Note: my "real" reply to the above statement was only going to last five seconds before it would have been deleted. It went along the lines of ... "I don't have a ...")

ROFLMAO.....

Rizzo
29th January 2007, 11:29 AM
Surprised to see that he will be playing at the exhibition game

AnnieH
29th January 2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Rizzo
Surprised to see that he will be playing at the exhibition game

OK ... he IS the best ruckman in the business .... but he STILL has to do the hard yards. You only get a free ride in Sydney if your name is Davo!!:D

(Although, yes I am surprised also they're wasting him in an exhibition game ... he has bad ankles, too much risk of injury.)

ScottH
29th January 2007, 12:29 PM
OK ... he IS the best ruckman in the business .... but he STILL has to do the hard yards. You only get a free ride in Sydney if your name is Davo!!:D That explains his absence for a number of months last year.

hammo
29th January 2007, 12:37 PM

(Although, yes I am surprised also they're wasting him in an exhibition game ... he has bad ankles, too much risk of injury.)
Spida hasn't played since about July last year and has a full pre season under his belt. I think a laid back game at North Sydney is the perfect way to ease him into the season.

Sanecow
29th January 2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
That explains his absence for a number of months last year.

The other Davo.

Originally posted by hammo
Spida hasn't played since about July last year and has a full pre season under his belt. I think a laid back game at North Sydney is the perfect way to ease him into the season.

Yep. He might Doyle himself but it's not much difference if he does it in an exhibition game or round one really.

reigning premier
29th January 2007, 12:53 PM
You only get a free ride in Sydney if your name is Davo!!:D

Blasphemer ! ! ! ! !

Wash your mouth out with soap, face the Hills and pray for forgiveness....

AnnieH
29th January 2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
That explains his absence for a number of months last year.

.... ah, but they allowed him back - hence the free ride!!

Come on ... he hasn't been "that spectacular" of late - can count the good things on maybe one hand. I know it, you know it, we all know it. If he's got any inclination to go up a level ... now is the time.

ScottH
29th January 2007, 01:48 PM
.... ah, but they allowed him back - hence the free ride!! Hardly a free ride, except for the one he got to the ACT every 2nd week or so.

hammo
29th January 2007, 02:26 PM
.... ah, but they allowed him back - hence the free ride!!

Come on ... he hasn't been "that spectacular" of late - can count the good things on maybe one hand. I know it, you know it, we all know it. If he's got any inclination to go up a level ... now is the time.
As we all know it's the team things that count at Sydney and you'd be hard pressed finding anything to criticise him.

When some individual brilliance was called for in the grand final he delivered to keep us in the game.