PDA

View Full Version : The Code of Conduct

Norris Lurker
26th April 2007, 12:01 PM
For anyone involved in Sydney football, it's worthwhile to remind yourself and others of the Code of Conduct (http://www.sydneyafl.com.au/_content/document/00045721-src.pdf).

The vast majority of people in Sydney football, at every club, are great people who love their club, love the game and get on famously well.
Occasionally you may come across a wanker, a dickhead, someone you don't get on with or someone you have a grudge against because of some incident in the past. But how you react to that says a lot about yourself and the game you claim to support - so it's not worth your while to bring either into disrepute.
I've heard an allegation of a serious breach of the Code of Conduct. I can't go into details and won't, but if there's any substance to what I've heard it's not good for the game.

Above all, remember that football is a game and we play it, get involved in it and watch it for fun. If you keep that in mind at all times, you won't go wrong.

KangaCoach
26th April 2007, 11:24 PM
Here Here...should be compulsory reading for all!

GoEagles
30th April 2007, 09:55 PM
For anyone involved in Sydney football, it's worthwhile to remind yourself and others of the Code of Conduct (http://www.sydneyafl.com.au/_content/document/00045721-src.pdf).

The vast majority of people in Sydney football, at every club, are great people who love their club, love the game and get on famously well.
Occasionally you may come across a wanker, a dickhead, someone you don't get on with or someone you have a grudge against because of some incident in the past. But how you react to that says a lot about yourself and the game you claim to support - so it's not worth your while to bring either into disrepute.
I've heard an allegation of a serious breach of the Code of Conduct. I can't go into details and won't, but if there's any substance to what I've heard it's not good for the game.

Above all, remember that football is a game and we play it, get involved in it and watch it for fun. If you keep that in mind at all times, you won't go wrong.

Would someone like to elaborate on this a bit further???

rooboy
11th May 2007, 04:43 PM
Would someone like to elaborate on this a bit further???
Yes go eagles l can. THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

How is the response from KC. What a S**k. Pitty he can't read.