PDA

View Full Version : Anyone believe in signals and patterns? (spoilers for Rich/WCE match inc.)

liz
28th April 2007, 03:50 PM
It was round 4 last year when both Melbourne and Richmond sat winnless for the year going into the round.

Richmond then caused possibly THE upset of the year by holding out the in-form Crows and later that day, the Dees travelled up to the SCG and beat our Swannies.

Well, it is early days yet, but the Tigers have just played probably their best quarter of the year thus far against the Weagles to lead by nearly three goals at quarter time, with the Eagles looking uncharacteristically tentative and rushed.

Could it be...?

swantastic
28th April 2007, 04:04 PM
It was round 4 last year when both Melbourne and Richmond sat winnless for the year going into the round.

Richmond then caused possibly THE upset of the year by holding out the in-form Crows and later that day, the Dees travelled up to the SCG and beat our Swannies.

Well, it is early days yet, but the Tigers have just played probably their best quarter of the year thus far against the Weagles to lead by nearly three goals at quarter time, with the Eagles looking uncharacteristically tentative and rushed.

Could it be...?Yep Liz the tigers are somkin ATM,lets hope they keep going but we all know WT are a great team and they wont give in.

goswannie14
28th April 2007, 04:17 PM
Given that WCI are ahead by 11 points atm, I think the sign you are looking for is gone.:eek:

satchmopugdog
28th April 2007, 04:36 PM
I was barracking furiously whilst listening to the radio....for the Tiges.

But it now looks as though their momentum is lost and THAT team is about to take complete charge...humph.

Now I will have to wait for the match against Hawthorn at York Park to vent my spleen on the Eagles. Nothing is going to stop me going to that match....I think it will get ugly.

Bad luck about that part of the pattern Liz...but it also gives reinforcement to our destiny of maybe winning tonight.

liz
28th April 2007, 04:57 PM
Bad luck about that part of the pattern Liz...but it also gives reinforcement to our destiny of maybe winning tonight.

Good luck, I think you mean.

I will be ropeable if the Swans can't beat half the Sandringham team tonight!

Damien
28th April 2007, 05:30 PM
Richmond could nab this one - 4 points down now, 4th quarter.

Bart
28th April 2007, 05:39 PM
Richmond could nab this one - 4 points down now, 4th quarter.

Gone now

NMWBloods
28th April 2007, 05:40 PM
Not any more...

Damien
28th April 2007, 05:41 PM
Really put the peddle down now the Weagles. Bugger.

Damien
28th April 2007, 05:49 PM
Richmond loses.

So yes Liz, I do believe in signals and patterns, and look forward to our victory tonight! :)

swantastic
28th April 2007, 05:58 PM
Bad luck Tigers you played really well.Frees for Tigers 13,28 for WetToast what a sham.

robbieando
28th April 2007, 06:15 PM
Richmond then caused possibly THE upset of the year by holding out the in-form Crows and later that day, the Dees travelled up to the SCG and beat our Swannies..

I think you mean the Tigers beat Brisbane in Brisbane on the Saturday Night, before the Demons came out the next day and beat us by a kick.

The Tigers beat the Crows the weeks after we beat them by 116 points;)