PDA

View Full Version : Some stats for the game

swantastic
6th May 2007, 12:40 PM
In the Hun BOG for the Swans Rok,Leo.Jolly,Kirk,Crouch,Ablett agree with most of them but not ROK IMO,Fossie should have been in there.
Most efficient,
Hall=93%
Schneider=90%
Leo=91%
Crouch=93%

Every body else was in the 63% to 83% eff rate.

The worst of the lot was Nick Davis with 33% but as per usually they didnt kick it to him,but he didnt present enough and spat the dummy a few times.

Clangers
ROK=7:(
Jolly=4
every body else with 1 to 3,but Leo didnt have any at all.

Tackles
Fossie=7:)
B1/Kirk=5:)
Ablett/McVeigh=4
Then every body else with 1 to 3,but on the down side Spida,Davis and Moore had none.
Any body else need stats just ask.:D
What i cant work out was Goodes 56% Eff rate.His figures show a lot better than that.

ROK Lobster
6th May 2007, 01:07 PM
Game time for Davis, Schmidt, Moore, Bolton J, Kirk - oh well the lot of them if you can.

swantastic
6th May 2007, 02:22 PM
Fossie=80%
Baz=100%
Schneider=72%
MOL=86%
Leo=100%
Jolly=73%
Melcho=98%
Ablett=75%
Spida=70%
B1=82%
Crouch=90%
Kirk=88%
Benny=94%
McVeigh=67%
Goodes=100%
Jack=94%
B2=100%
Schmidt=57%
ROK=97%
Teddy=97%
Davis=61%
Moore=20%

liz
6th May 2007, 02:26 PM
Moore=20%

That one is just plain bizarre. Why take a guy into the game and then not play him? Surely halfway through the first quarter when we were getting smashed in the midfield it would have made sense to stick him in the centre and see if he could change things around.

swantastic
6th May 2007, 02:30 PM
That one is just plain bizarre. Why take a guy into the game and then not play him? Surely halfway through the first quarter when we were getting smashed in the midfield it would have made sense to stick him in the centre and see if he could change things around.Yep agree,stats for Moore 1K,2HB's,1 uncon mark,1 con pos,2 uncon poss,1 clearence,1 clanger,1 FA and thats it:(

ROK Lobster
6th May 2007, 02:30 PM
That one is just plain bizarre. Why take a guy into the game and then not play him? Surely halfway through the first quarter when we were getting smashed in the midfield it would have made sense to stick him in the centre and see if he could change things around.
And this is odd in that context too

Jack=94%

ROK Lobster
6th May 2007, 03:29 PM
Sorry ROK a typo Jack 83%
Thanks Jack. Still plenty of time.

swantastic
6th May 2007, 03:41 PM
On player rankings those that were up were,Fossie,Hall,Schneider,MOL,Leo,Ablett,Crouch,B enny,McVeigh

On the down side,Jolly,Melcho,B2,Kirk,Goodes,B1,Schmidt,ROK,Te dd,Davis,Moore

Those that were stagnate were,JackSpida.

smasher
6th May 2007, 06:29 PM
Do you think maybe they forgot about Moore? How on earth is he meant to get game time when he misses playing in the ressies to fill in for the seniors and then gets 20 minutes on the park in the ones.I don't understand but I do wonder if Roos plays favourites sometimes.

Lucky Knickers
6th May 2007, 07:58 PM
Do you think maybe they forgot about Moore? How on earth is he meant to get game time when he misses playing in the ressies to fill in for the seniors and then gets 20 minutes on the park in the ones.I don't understand but I do wonder if Roos plays favourites sometimes.

Are you kidding? Moore would have been happy to help Baz into his jockstrap rather than be in Canberra.

Snake
7th May 2007, 09:25 AM

Roos does play favorites, how in the hell McVeigh gets game time instead of Bevan is just plain bizarre..