PDA

View Full Version : Footy Alminac?????

anniswan
6th August 2003, 01:11 AM
I know that someone on RWO has mentioned some book that shows all the players that have ever played AFL, if someone has one of these books can you email me at [email protected] remove the obvious

ta
ann

GoBloods
12th August 2003, 01:46 PM
the book that u r looking 4 is called something like ' encyclopedia of afl footballers' . It is written by jim main, swans fanatic and contributer to inside football. if u cant find it in sydney bookshop , ring santo at melbourne sports book, finders st melbourne , as he does mail order and is great to deal with

aflconvert
12th August 2003, 08:32 PM
Make sure you get the latest version. There have been a couple of editions ; the latest one has just come out. Dont get stuck with
an older version

Syd Swan
14th August 2003, 10:19 AM
You can also get an online version, wich I assume would automatically be updated every year. Try here http://www.crowncontent.com.au/aflenc.htm

daniel f
15th August 2003, 02:39 PM
can anyone help me with the name of the book recently released written by jim main and another gentleman whos name escapes me,it came out very recently to coincide with our team of the century and documents every player to pull on the great bloods[southmelb/syd swans]jumper

Syd Swan
15th August 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by daniel f
can anyone help me with the name of the book recently released written by jim main and another gentleman whos name escapes me,it came out very recently to coincide with our team of the century and documents every player to pull on the great bloods[southmelb/syd swans]jumper

Honour the names; Swans team of the century

Charlie
21st August 2003, 06:20 PM
www.aflenc.com.au