PDA

View Full Version : Well what can I say

annew
23rd June 2007, 11:43 PM
I left at three quarter time for the first time ever and I have gone to every home game for 18 years. I left obviously because we were losing but mainly because of the game being at Telstra Stadium and transport out of the place is crap. I am disappointed with myself for being one of those supporters that leave before the game was over. As for the Swans they were crap! They just do not have the speed to compete anymore BUT I do think that this is the natural course Premiership teams take and that the Brisbane era has spoilt the natural course of things as we now expect to be there every year consecutively. It is still an exceptional achievement to have won a Premiership and then backed up the next year with a 1 point loss. Don't forget we were the team that was never meant to succeed with our game plan and players and we beat and nearly beat the best team going around at the time. Having said that how good are Collingwood if they only beat a slow aging team that played terrible football and had lead legs and were second to the ball - by a dismal 19 points? Of course a win is a win.