PDA

View Full Version : A reason to hate Carlton again

cruiser
25th July 2007, 11:07 AM
Libba has put his hand up for senior coach.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,22130559%255E20322,00.html

tara
25th July 2007, 11:39 AM
Libba has put his hand up for senior coach.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,22130559%255E20322,00.html

Hell will freeze over before that happens.

He wont be at Carlton next year.

NMWBloods
25th July 2007, 12:27 PM
Carlton will want a high-profile coach - say Voss or Sheedy...

tara
25th July 2007, 12:31 PM

Voss - Maybe

Sheedy - Hell would freeze over permanently.

NMWBloods
25th July 2007, 12:35 PM
You may not like him, but I don't recall any bad blood between Carlton and Sheedy.

reigning premier
25th July 2007, 12:52 PM
Hard to see him being appointed Senior coach when they didn't even appoint him to the "care taker" spot. You'd think that if they were seriously considering someone, they'd give them a crack at the role to try and prove themselves when the season has been written off.

Then again, they're probably trying to ensure that they don't win another game!

tara
25th July 2007, 01:09 PM
You may not like him, but I don't recall any bad blood between Carlton and Sheedy.

Bad blood goes back a long way - Back pocket sniper at Feral Land.

Carlton hate Essendon, Richmond and Collingwood with more passion than anyone else so we Hate Sheedy twice as much as normal.

Personnaly I like alot of things about the bloke but dont want the @@@@@ anywhere near my club.

CureTheSane
25th July 2007, 04:07 PM
Bad blood goes back a long way - Back pocket sniper at Feral Land.

Carlton hate Essendon, Richmond and Collingwood with more passion than anyone else so we Hate Sheedy twice as much as normal.

Personnaly I like alot of things about the bloke but dont want the @@@@@ anywhere near my club.

Seriously - was that a serious post?

cruiser
25th July 2007, 07:08 PM
Carlton will want a high-profile coach - say Voss or Sheedy... Libba is fairly high profile, and he has some experience as an assistant at Carlton, although he might be a bit too Western Suburbs for senior coach.

TheHood
25th July 2007, 10:02 PM

Pagan had a profile, did that work out?

Profile means squat when the points against flood like a Gloustershire summer storm.

Carlton have a profile, they have famous adminitrators and Kouta, what they need is a winning record when it counts...who cares if it's Dean Laidley or Ron Barassi (the 2 extremes).

They are such a dud that only victories mean anything anymore. They need the right fit for their young and un-united list.

Wardy
26th July 2007, 08:55 AM
Carlton need a coach with a bit of mongrel - I say put Frazer Brown in the hot seat and his mum Joyce as assistant. Joyce was the Australian Netball coach for eons, she's know a thing or two about team sports.
And Frazer Brown was always a bit of a loose cannon - when he was on , he was on, when he was off, he'd go around belting people. That is what Carlton need - some mongrel!

tara
26th July 2007, 10:48 AM
Carlton need a coach with a bit of mongrel - I say put Frazer Brown in the hot seat and his mum Joyce as assistant. Joyce was the Australian Netball coach for eons, she's know a thing or two about team sports.
And Frazer Brown was always a bit of a loose cannon - when he was on , he was on, when he was off, he'd go around belting people. That is what Carlton need - some mongrel!

Wardy Frazer will never coach but at least he has made some significant donantions to the club. His mum on the other hand was touted some years ago as being the first female coach in the AFL ranks.

Libba will never get the gig - the bloke is remembered for his tackling and low ways more than anything else - Since he has been an assistant Carlton are the worst tackling side in the competition and have little or no mongrel about them - that should speak volumes for his coaching prowess.