PDA

View Full Version : Tell the Umpires What You Think

AnnieH
17th August 2007, 04:45 PM
Here's your chance to have your say on the 2007 rule changes.

Please go ahead and have your negative say. The more negative, the better. Who knows - maybe the AFL will take note of one of their surveys.

Survey: 2007 Rule Changes (http://www.afl.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=208&newsId=48948)

Q3 is aimed directly at the Swans.

Triple B
17th August 2007, 05:04 PM
AFL.com pfft, can they get anything right.

Part B completely missing re: hands in the back interpretation. It's the one part I wanted to have a say.

AFL and Telstra, made for each other, incompetence personified.

AnnieH
17th August 2007, 05:08 PM
Aren't they ever!!! They deserve each other.

There's a place on the form where you can have your say in more than two paragraphs ... try that (although, somehow I think it leads directly to the shredder)!

Sanecow
17th August 2007, 05:48 PM
As effective as telling the mods what you think.

swantastic
17th August 2007, 06:07 PM
This is what i think of the UMPIRES,they are all @@@@@@ in the head,and they need a punch in the head.They have no @@@@en idea what so ever.

Triple B
17th August 2007, 06:23 PM
For the sake of correctness, it's actually a tell the AFL what you think of certain rules and interpretations survey.

swantastic
17th August 2007, 08:31 PM
For the sake of correctness, it's actually a tell the AFL what you think of certain rules and interpretations survey.Ok no probs bob..
This is what i think of the AFL and Andrew Dimetriou,they are all @@@@@@ in the head,and they need a punch in the head.They have no @@@@en idea what so ever about the game and have no @@@@en regard for what the supporters say

573v30
17th August 2007, 09:43 PM
If I told the AFL what I really think of them and the umpires, I'd be fined at least $20 000 in an instant. :p