PDA

View Full Version : How do you reckon Sydney would have gone...

PerthSwannie
15th September 2007, 12:56 AM
........if we had snuck a win against the Pies last week and fronted up to tonights WC side?? I reckon we would have had our butts kicked. Even though WC lost, they played bloody great. Well done the Pies and bad luck WC.

Sanecow
15th September 2007, 12:58 AM
It would have been very ugly for us.

Margie
15th September 2007, 01:03 AM
I'm not confident we would have won. Collingwood are playing out of their skins at the moment and I wouldn't write them off just yet.

573v30
15th September 2007, 01:06 AM
We would've lost against the Eagles.

Mike_B
15th September 2007, 01:53 AM
In the slippery conditions tonight we would have been belted. Our average skills would have been shown up big time.

Layby
15th September 2007, 02:05 AM
I reckon we would have played Bevan out of the square and he would have kicked 15

Sadly, with 30 left seconds left in the 4th qtr, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed & the Messiah all descended from the clouds wearing Gold loincloths with 'game over' emblazoned on the crotch.

Game cancelled, nirvana created, JF is starting the 'messiahs' cheer squad.

JF_Bay22_SCG
15th September 2007, 03:24 AM
I reckon we would have played Bevan out of the square and he would have kicked 15

Sadly, with 30 left seconds left in the 4th qtr, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mohammed & the Messiah all descended from the clouds wearing Gold loincloths with 'game over' emblazoned on the crotch.

Game cancelled, nirvana created, JF is starting the 'messiahs' cheer squad.

I don't want a yellow jacket. I want a fluffy white bath robe please!

JF ;)

Robbo
15th September 2007, 12:08 PM
We would of lost.

Collingwood's sheer heart and desire got them over the line, we didn't have that this year.

dimelb
15th September 2007, 12:45 PM
It would depend which side turned up - the Bloods or the Duds.

reigning premier
15th September 2007, 01:02 PM
Would of got smacked.. big time.

Even with their midfield gutted.

Matty10
15th September 2007, 01:35 PM
My thoughts, before last Saturday's game, was that the winner (either Collingwood or the Swans) would and should beat the Eagles.

The Eagles were terrific last night (as they were the week before) and showed what a class team they are to be able to play so well without Cousins, Kerr, Judd and Hanson.

Who knows who would have won if it were the Swans v Eagles (considering how well we match up on each other) - but if we had of beaten Collingwood surely everyone would have been more confident.

ROK Lobster
15th September 2007, 03:11 PM
Would of got smacked.. big time.
Would of gotten smacked dopey :rolleyes:

goswannie14
15th September 2007, 03:19 PM
They would have smashed us based on last week.:o

Jeffers1984
15th September 2007, 04:02 PM
We would of easily been accounted for.

RogueSwan
15th September 2007, 04:57 PM
Who knows who would have won if it were the Swans v Eagles (considering how well we match up on each other) - but if we had of beaten Collingwood surely everyone would have been more confident.

Exactly, if we did beat the Pies, we would have had to be flying. A game against the old foe where we know we can win would have probably ended up like last nights, apart from the draw, only a kick in it.

dendol
15th September 2007, 06:02 PM
"would of" or "would have"?

If we would ov beaten collingwood last week, we wooldve beaten the egirls last night as well