PDA

View Full Version : Hall's wrist

ROK Lobster
14th April 2008, 06:01 PM
Was broken most of last season. Had surgery over Christmas. Needed more work. Swans spy an opportunity to do it sooner rather than later following brain melt down in qtr 1. Hall feigns injury in qtr 4. Surgery today.

ScottH
14th April 2008, 06:04 PM
Oookay!

He actually is having surgery tomorrow. Xrays have confirmed a break. No time given. Source - News on Melbourne Radio. (Not SEN).

Doctor J.
14th April 2008, 06:45 PM
Was broken most of last season. Had surgery over Christmas. Needed more work. Swans spy an opportunity to do it sooner rather than later following brain melt down in qtr 1. Hall feigns injury in qtr 4. Surgery today.

I love the world you live in ROK.

You have conspiracy theories to challenge the conspiracy theories. Brilliant stuff

ROK Lobster
14th April 2008, 06:47 PM
I love the world you live in ROK.

You have conspiracy theories to challenge the conspiracy theories. Brilliant stuffThe theory is as likely as much of what Roos claims.

CureTheSane
14th April 2008, 06:48 PM

We all saw the Roos/Hall 'discussion' at half time.
Hall looked as if Roos had just broken his arm to me......
Roos then clearly told him to feign an onfield wrist injury.

ROK Lobster
14th April 2008, 06:57 PM
We all saw the Roos/Hall 'discussion' at half time.
Hall looked as if Roos had just broken his arm to me......
Roos then clearly told him to feign an onfield wrist injury.When Chinese burns go horribly wrong.

Cheer Squad mbr
14th April 2008, 11:12 PM
What I don't understand is why surgery? I too have broken my wrist in the past and all that was required was a plaster cast for the next 6 weeks.
I suppose he requires pins, but even then the incident didn't look that bad.

gossipcom
14th April 2008, 11:13 PM
I'm no doctor, but they did mention on the night they thought it was a forward break and not a back break, which would mean realignment via pins, etc are needed. Plus if you break it forward it takes longer to heal.

AnnieH
15th April 2008, 01:27 AM
I'm no doctor, but they did mention on the night they thought it was a forward break and not a back break, which would mean realignment via pins, etc are needed. Plus if you break it forward it takes longer to heal.

When I broke my wrist (forward) last year, I was put under so that they could realign it. Mine was a very clean break. I was VERY lucky the doctors said. Normally for a foward break it involves pins and plates.

ScottH
15th April 2008, 07:14 AM
What I don't understand is why surgery? I too have broken my wrist in the past and all that was required was a plaster cast for the next 6 weeks.
I suppose he requires pins, but even then the incident didn't look that bad.
As gossipcom pointed out different remedies for different types of breaks.
It could also be a matter of expediency, they don't want to wait 6 weeks to find it hasn't healed correctly. Get it fixed ASAP.

AnnieH
15th April 2008, 10:20 AM
I mentioned in another thread that the budgie criminal's faithful are saying that Blind Barry didn't break his wrist at all - the swans are just saying that he did because they don't want their fans to turn on him.

Indeed.

Anyone who has broken anything, or who has watched MASH could see straight away that he'd broken his wrist.

j s
15th April 2008, 11:09 AM
and the blood on his head was just a squib?

Industrial Fan
15th April 2008, 11:17 AM
Anyone who has broken anything, or who has watched MASH could see straight away that he'd broken his wrist.I didn't think it was broken, but then I don't watch M.A.S.H.

ScottH
15th April 2008, 11:41 AM
and the blood on his head was just a squib?

That was the Tomato Sauce from Stella's Sausage Roll.

ROK Lobster
15th April 2008, 11:49 AM
and the blood on his head was just a squib?The blood was blood. He had to hit the fence to make it look convincing - nothing half arsed.

AnnieH
15th April 2008, 12:06 PM
I didn't think it was broken, but then I don't watch M.A.S.H.

Have another look at it.

When he disengages himself from the fence - the way he's holding his floppy wrist screams "this bloody thing is broken".

At least he didn't have to break an antique bracelet to remove it before the swelling set in.:(

swantastic
15th April 2008, 12:32 PM
Oh well now he will have to use the other hand.

johnno
15th April 2008, 12:39 PM
he already has usd the other hand...in the 1st quarter.

Thunder Shaker
15th April 2008, 01:41 PM
When he disengages himself from the fence - the way he's holding his floppy wrist screams "this bloody thing is broken".
Yes, it was obvious to me too. Grabbing the injured wrist with the other hand like that screams out "broken wrist" to me. Last time I saw that on a football field was when Shane Crawford broke his wrist.