PDA

View Full Version : Travis Cloke headbutt

Triple B
9th June 2008, 11:26 PM
I'm surprised nothing has been said here or on BF about the Travis Cloke headbutt which opened up his opponents eyebrow forcing him off just before halftime.

I was at work and watched the last bit of the second quarter during a break. The fur was certainly flying in that period and I thought Cloke clearly headbutted, yet the replays concentrated on a few other spotfires in the vicinity.

I came home expecting to be reading all about it, but have seen nothing.

Anybody??

573v30
9th June 2008, 11:31 PM
It might have something to do with Goodes.

Wardy
10th June 2008, 04:18 PM
I'm surprised nothing has been said here or on BF about the Travis Cloke headbutt which opened up his opponents eyebrow forcing him off just before halftime.

I was at work and watched the last bit of the second quarter during a break. The fur was certainly flying in that period and I thought Cloke clearly headbutted, yet the replays concentrated on a few other spotfires in the vicinity.

I came home expecting to be reading all about it, but have seen nothing.

Anybody??

hey I saw that too - and yet nothing was said - amazing how selective things are in this game. Oh well I guess the Swans had to be at the centre of some furore - I mean it has been a couple of weeks afterall where we havent done anything, according to the media and those outstanding academics on Big Footy, so we were due to cop some kind of blame for something even if we weren't to blame.;)

TheGrimReaper
10th June 2008, 04:27 PM
No Swans player was involved, that's why it wasn't mentioned on bigstupid.

ScottH
10th June 2008, 07:53 PM
charged was bringing his head into contact with the other guys head. -> Headbutt for the less educated of us.

givekidsakick
11th June 2008, 10:15 AM
a bit soft even if it d id open up the eye.....a good game from the pies point of view especially the goal of the year kicked backwards whilst lying on the ground...thats a real 1%er.

ShockOfHair
11th June 2008, 12:45 PM
a bit soft even if it d id open up the eye.....a good game from the pies point of view especially the goal of the year kicked backwards whilst lying on the ground...thats a real 1%er.

A beauty - I wonder if it'll become a trend like the grubber goal from the boundary.