PDA

View Full Version : Hall u r a disgrace!!

broadfordthug
5th July 2008, 11:30 PM
After seeing that attempted hit on Shane Wakelin and after all the scrutiny u have been through hang up your boots now. Disgraceful. Whether u hit him or missed. It's irrelevant. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Foreign Legion
5th July 2008, 11:36 PM
After seeing that attempted hit on Shane Wakelin and after all the scrutiny u have been through hang up your boots now. Disgraceful. Whether u hit him or missed. It's irrelevant. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Join date Jul 2008.

delete.

573v30
5th July 2008, 11:39 PM
Given your username, I'd thought you'd approve it! :D

Seriously, Bazza was outplayed by Wakelin (again...) and it was a stupid act out of frustration and he was very lucky that Wakelin flinched and took a dive.

The MRP will probably look at it, given Channel 10's detail to attention.

broadfordthug
5th July 2008, 11:40 PM
Well Bazza shouldnt have thrown one should he????? Think about it. Joining date irrelevant. Incident very. :eek:

Foreign Legion
5th July 2008, 11:44 PM
Well Bazza shouldnt have thrown one should he????? Think about it. Joining date irrelevant. Incident very. :eek:

Opinion noted - seeya.

Chow-Chicker
5th July 2008, 11:46 PM
tick, tick, tick.....

broadfordthug
5th July 2008, 11:51 PM
He's a dog.....woof woof. Funnily enough not one of you have made reference to it even being a silly act. Was it not???? Do you condone your kids seeing such acts on a football field? Yep, I thought as much.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BSA5
5th July 2008, 11:52 PM
Looked like a clumsy fend to me. Granted, I only saw one replay, but it just looked like a push that clipped Wakes on the head. Nothing in it at all.

TheGrimReaper
5th July 2008, 11:53 PM
Look at the name, guess where Hall is from?

An obvious West Coast troll. :rolleyes:

5th July 2008, 11:54 PM
Bazza , What the F...... are you doing ???
Ordinary to say the least , How did you miss ??
Should of thrown the left again !

5th July 2008, 11:56 PM
He's a dog.....woof woof. Funnily enough not one of you have made reference to it even being a silly act. Was it not???? Do you condone your kids seeing such acts on a football field? Yep, I thought as much.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who do ya follow Broadford Dud ????

Foreign Legion
5th July 2008, 11:57 PM

So a threat is a silly act? I certainly think it was within the rules.

Who do Broadford play next week? And what league are they in?

Go back to WA you fool.

TheGrimReaper
5th July 2008, 11:57 PM
An obvious coward and non-Swans supporter, too scared to reveal their identity.

Obviously some fool, from bigfooty or eaglesflyinghigh.

573v30
5th July 2008, 11:58 PM
Either a Weagles or Magpies supporter.

broadfordthug
6th July 2008, 12:00 AM
Collingwood no way. Just think what he has done is wrong and against the morals of the game. I am sure u all agree. How could u condone it. Please submit replies and justify your answers. I'm waiting. :cool:

Foreign Legion
6th July 2008, 12:01 AM
You certainly aren't a mate, and I'm guessing you didn't play football with him either.

What color are Broadford?

I know, so you must surely?

6th July 2008, 12:02 AM
Collingwood no way. Just think what he has done is wrong and against the morals of the game. I am sure u all agree. How could u condone it. Please submit replies and justify your answers. I'm waiting. :cool:
Asked b4 . Who do you Follow ??

573v30
6th July 2008, 12:03 AM
This "guest" obviously didn't read the RWO Rules.

Back to BigFooty where you belong.

TheGrimReaper
6th July 2008, 12:10 AM

So you're a druglords (Eagles) supporter then?

Nice work, how's WA working out for you, and the wooden spoon?

I actually feel sorry for FIGJAM if you're a druglords supporter.

Foreign Legion
6th July 2008, 12:12 AM
You certainly aren't a mate, and I'm guessing you didn't play football with him either.

What color are Broadford?

I know, so you must surely?

You didnt respond (publicly) yet Broadfordthug - why is that?

You're keen on PM's though!

broadfordthug
6th July 2008, 12:14 AM
Foreign "Legend"......u fired the first PM did u not???? LMFAO. I just responded. I dont think your admin would appreciate u baiting. I disapprove about Hall's on field antics and all u seem to do is condone it. U obviously have no idea. Get a clue. :confused:

573v30
6th July 2008, 12:16 AM
Foreign "Legend"......u fired the first PM did u not???? LMFAO. I just responded. I dont think your admin would appreciate u baiting. I disapprove about Hall's on field antics and all u seem to do is condone it. U obviously have no idea. Get a clue. :confused:

Pot. Kettle. Black. :rolleyes:

6th July 2008, 12:16 AM

Who do you follow Broadford Thug ????

NMWBloods
6th July 2008, 12:17 AM
This thread is going nowhere.