PDA

View Full Version : Who drank all the beers in the Eski?

Lucky Knickers
5th July 2008, 11:53 PM
The Eski was running on empty tonight. I was really really REALLY disappointed in his game tonight.
He seemed slow in the legs and hands - decision making was terrible.

ugg
5th July 2008, 11:54 PM
Seymour said on the MMM broadcast he had some operation during the break, and that he didn't look 100% fit.

Lucky Knickers
5th July 2008, 11:55 PM
Understatement!

stellation
6th July 2008, 08:09 AM
I honestly still don't understand why he didn't spend a couple of months in the magoos when he first came back.

NMWBloods
6th July 2008, 12:08 PM
I honestly still don't understand why he didn't spend a couple of months in the magoos when he first came back.
Totally agree as I said at the time.

stellation
6th July 2008, 01:31 PM
There is absolutely no shame for a young up and coming player who has just come back from revolutionary surgery, on an injury that would have normally meant "season over" whatsmore, playing in the reserves for a couple of months. You'd always expect teething problems at some stage, I don't understand why they opted for him to go through them in the seniors.

It also makes an awkward predicament for the selection table- if you've told a young guy he is good enough on merit to go straight back into the seniors after that kind of surgery, how will he feel about being told to go back to the reserves based on his form?

ScottH
6th July 2008, 01:43 PM
No beer. The three guys used it to stay afloat, had to plug the hole with their finger to stop the water getting in.
(sorry, 4 days on the couch and the amount of news I've seen is incredible.