PDA

View Full Version : Grant suspended by Kangaroos

Bas
9th July 2008, 11:42 PM
Shannon Grant suspended by Kangaroos - Real Footy - Breaking News (http://news.realfooty.com.au/sport/shannon-grant-suspended-by-kangaroos-20080709-3cij.html)

Took this long to realise that he was extremely experienced in self pleasuring.:D

573v30
10th July 2008, 12:00 AM
Now it's up to Laidley to stay true to his words and not play him in the VFL.

Industrial Fan
10th July 2008, 11:15 AM
Nowhere near as funny as when he got capsicum sprayed at a Lionel Ritchie concert...

AnnieH
10th July 2008, 11:40 AM
I'm more interested in what he did wrong!!:p

BeeEmmAre
10th July 2008, 08:43 PM
Pissed at the club's corporate golf day.
Twice in a year. Proving what a tool he is.

Wardy
11th July 2008, 08:20 AM
so it wasnt from living up to his nickname of "shagger" then? Well you know he could be a bit of a hit with the laydeees!

cruiser
11th July 2008, 08:26 AM
so it wasnt from living up to his nickname of "shagger" then? Well you know he could be a bit of a hit with the laydeees!
I don't think that having too much sex constitutes an offence at a footy club (rather, quite the opposite!).

Sounds like BMR is right - more here: Grant admits he let 'Roos, Laidley down - Real Footy - Breaking News (http://news.realfooty.com.au/sport/grant-admits-he-let-roos-laidley-down-20080711-3dav.html)

Wardy
11th July 2008, 08:30 AM
I don't think that having too much sex constitutes an offence at a footy club (rather, quite the opposite!).

Sounds like BMR is right - more here: Grant admits he let 'Roos, Laidley down - Real Footy - Breaking News (http://news.realfooty.com.au/sport/grant-admits-he-let-roos-laidley-down-20080711-3dav.html)

he might have been "shagged out" - like most men I would have thought that Shagger would do the business and then roll over and go to sleep!:eek:

swantastic
11th July 2008, 09:51 AM
Now it's up to Laidley to stay true to his words and not play him in the VFL.
Shagger will never play in the VFL,he will come back next week and play every game to make his 300th then retire at years end.

i'm-uninformed2
11th July 2008, 10:34 AM
he might have been "shagged out" - like most men I would have thought that Shagger would do the business and then roll over and go to sleep!:eek:

Who says we roll over first?

swantastic
11th July 2008, 10:54 AM
Who says we roll over first?Spot on.

cruiser
11th July 2008, 09:50 PM
like most men I would have thought that Shagger would do the business and then roll over and go to sleep!:eek:
Maybe my experiences are different to yours Wardy! ;)

Wardy
14th July 2008, 07:56 AM
Maybe my experiences are different to yours Wardy! ;)

Well - yes - I suspect they are cruiser!!!;)

Industrial Fan
15th July 2008, 07:58 PM
It is understood the prior warning came from an altercation at a Lionel Richie concert in December that had Grant subdued with capsicum spray by police.That is the funniest story. Black Sabbath concert, maybe.

But Lionel Richie?