PDA

View Full Version : Did any one else notice the Swans bench on sunday?

swantastic
23rd July 2008, 03:30 PM
They were a bloody shambles when they only had 2 players available.

When Moore tried to go off they just waved him back on.

They tried to send Micky back on but he wouldnt have a bar of it.

Triple B
23rd July 2008, 03:36 PM
Maybe they should have had the coach down there to organise things.....Oh, hang on :o

i'm-uninformed2
23rd July 2008, 03:46 PM
We've got a permanent crock in Heath James there and that's enough to create mass confusion

stellation
23rd July 2008, 04:44 PM
They were a bloody shambles when they only had 2 players available.

When Moore tried to go off they just waved him back on.

They tried to send Micky back on but he wouldnt have a bar of it.
I find it very hard to believe that the president of the cocktail club would ever try to get his arse stuck to the bench!

AnnieH
23rd July 2008, 04:48 PM
I find it very hard to believe that the president of the cocktail club would ever try to get his arse stuck to the bench!

He did try - although he was trying to get off the field, not back onto it. They mentioned it on the radio in the second quarter (I think).
MMM reckoned he had hurt is ankle and was begging to come off, but the masters of the bench wouldn't have a bar of it.

swantastic
23rd July 2008, 05:14 PM
He did try - although he was trying to get off the field, not back onto it. They mentioned it on the radio in the second quarter (I think).
MMM reckoned he had hurt is ankle and was begging to come off, but the masters of the bench wouldn't have a bar of it.I think you will find you are mistaked Annie:p . The first time they strapped his ankle they tried to send him back on but he wasnt happy with it so they tried 2 more times and he still wasnt happy so off he went down the race.

AnnieH
23rd July 2008, 05:28 PM
I think you will find you are mistaked Annie:p . The first time they strapped his ankle they tried to send him back on but he wasnt happy with it so they tried 2 more times and he still wasnt happy so off he went down the race.

I'll have to take your word for it.
I'd watch the replay, but we only got the second half.

ShockOfHair
23rd July 2008, 08:48 PM
MMM (?) in the last quarter said Teddy R also tried to come off for a spell and got waved away.

No wonder Roos was calling for expanded bench, but don't think AFL is interested in that one.

ROK Lobster
23rd July 2008, 08:49 PM
No wonder Roos was calling for expanded bench, but don't think AFL is interested in that one.It would free Bevo up to knock himself out more often.

stellation
23rd July 2008, 09:02 PM
It would free Bevo up to knock himself out more often.
I'd like to see that.

Triple B
23rd July 2008, 11:14 PM
No wonder Roos was calling for expanded bench.....

I think he means structurally. He wants to bring all the assistants down to the sideline and needs the extra pine.

smasher
24th July 2008, 06:57 AM
I think Moore wanted to come off after he received a whack across the snozz and it was bleeding but not alot and the ump didn't notice.

i'm-uninformed2
24th July 2008, 09:28 AM
Moore's head is a block of concrete. It can't bleed