PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for Dempster....

Triple B
31st August 2008, 07:44 PM
....obviously not confirmed as yet, but it looks like an ACL to me. :frown :frown

SwanJoel
31st August 2008, 07:46 PM
I was certainly sad to see him and Schneider go at the start of the season seeing as we don't trade off to many players. Hopefully it's not to bad for Sean as he has settled into the Saints defence nicely.

Triple B
31st August 2008, 11:39 PM
Confirmed ACL. :frown

His second half of the year has been real solid and you have to feel sorry for him. I know he no longer plays for us, but he is just one of those guys it's hard to not like.

That's the way i feel anyway. :frown

cruiser
1st September 2008, 08:01 AM
Confirmed ACL. :frown

His second half of the year has been real solid and you have to feel sorry for him. I know he no longer plays for us, but he is just one of those guys it's hard to not like.

That's the way i feel anyway. :frown Yeah, feel very sorry for the guy. Copping that in round 22 with your team in the top 4 really sucks.

Lucky Knickers
1st September 2008, 09:27 AM
Crappy crappy timing for Sean. Rotten thing to happen.

(See what happens when you try and turn left?)

Legs Akimbo
1st September 2008, 09:28 AM
That's a tragedy. I really feel for the guy this morning. He deserves better than this rotten luck. I'll think he'll make it back though, and a better player.

stellation
1st September 2008, 10:42 AM
I was really dissapointed for him- terrible timing, apart from missing the finals he will presumably miss a chunk of next year too?

dimelb
1st September 2008, 11:52 AM
I was really dissapointed for him- terrible timing, apart from missing the finals he will presumably miss a chunk of next year too?
Yes, unless he goes the Eski Option - but I doubt the Saints would cough up the extra I assume it would cost.

goswannie14
1st September 2008, 12:10 PM
I was disappointed when he was traded. I really feel sorry for him now, I hope he can overcome it and come back playing good football again.

swantastic
1st September 2008, 12:11 PM
Bad luck Sean,good luck for the operation and recovery.

satchmopugdog
1st September 2008, 10:29 PM
Crappy crappy timing for Sean. Rotten thing to happen.

(See what happens when you try and turn left?)

Took the words right out of my mouth.

GoSouth33
2nd September 2008, 11:31 PM
It was rotten luck for him. I've been following his and Schneiderman's fortunes all year and was pleased that they were settled in the 22. Still hard to accept that we let them go for virtually nothing.

JF_Bay22_SCG
2nd September 2008, 11:37 PM
I was certainly sad to see him and Schneider go at the start of the season seeing as we don't trade off to many players. Hopefully it's not to bad for Sean as he has settled into the Saints defence nicely.

Given that we had had to play plodders Luke Brennan & Heath Grundy in defence, I still question the reasons as to why Roos decided to get rid of him. We BADLY lack pace in our forays out of defence. And one think Titring had was plenty of pace.

At least he'll have Andrew Ericsson to console him, living in Melbourne these days. :eek: ;)

JF