PDA

View Full Version : MRP - Bolton, Buchanan & Hall

alison.z
1st September 2008, 03:40 PM
When will we find out if any of the above have been charged??

1st September 2008, 04:14 PM
4pm

Triple B
1st September 2008, 04:33 PM
Stokes (Geelong) has been let off by MRP.

Fair decision IMO. Buchanan was a reasonably similar case, so hopefully.......

Decisions should be out shortly.

SwanJoel
1st September 2008, 04:51 PM
I think Amon was honestly trying to make a contest, but turned away from the ball which made it look a bit uglier on the eye. He deserves to get off.

annew
1st September 2008, 04:52 PM
I think Amon was honestly trying to make a contest, but turned away from the ball which made it look a bit uglier on the eye. He deserves to get off.

Nothing in Hall's and Bolton tried to turn out of it too

stellation
1st September 2008, 04:53 PM
I thought Amon was in trouble when the incident occured, he looked to turn his head away from the ball, see the opponent and still go up. The replay didn't look overly good for him.

SwanJoel
1st September 2008, 04:55 PM
Nothing in Hall's and Bolton tried to turn out of it too

agreed.

Triple B
Woohoo...all clear.

Bolton reprimand...others no case to answer.

Rob-bloods
Buchanan and Hall cleared Bolton reprimand

stellation
1st September 2008, 04:56 PM
Excellent!

Jeffers1984
1st September 2008, 04:56 PM
choice stuff! Now the dilemma on who to drop out of the team begins.

Go Swannies
1st September 2008, 04:57 PM
Thank goodness. A few months ago I can't imagine being so relieved that Jude can play. Talk about reinventing yourself - he has.

Rob-bloods
1st September 2008, 04:58 PM
Thank goodness. A few months ago I can't imagine being so relieved that Jude can play. Talk about reinventing yourself - he has.

Here here!

swannymum
1st September 2008, 05:05 PM
3AW news: Jude can plead guilty and play the Roos game, Amon and Barry are OK. Whew!!:) :) :)

SthMelbDieHard
1st September 2008, 05:13 PM
Great news but now watch the critics come out and say the Swans are "protected species".

reigning premier
1st September 2008, 05:27 PM
OK... heading over to BF for a laugh..... :D

annew
1st September 2008, 05:41 PM
Great news but now watch the critics come out and say the Swans are "protected species".

And watch Mike Sheehan on Fox tonight saying the Swans are very lucky and Barry Hall is very lucky etc etc etc

Triple B
1st September 2008, 05:44 PM
One suspension that did come out of the MRP was 1 week to Jamie Charman for his hit on Kirk. Weak act.

Suck it up Charman.

Margie
1st September 2008, 05:52 PM

Agree GS. He's certainly become the Jude of old in recent times.

Margie
1st September 2008, 05:55 PM
One suspension that did come out of the MRP was 1 week to Jamie Charman for his hit on Kirk. Weak act.

Suck it up Charman.

And in contrast, how about the way Kirky just got up and showed no reaction? Unlike some of the Lions who were throwing themselves about for frees on Sat. night.

Plugger46
1st September 2008, 05:57 PM

Personally, I couldn't care less what the critics or opposition supporters think.

Rod_
1st September 2008, 06:00 PM
So now we have to drop 3 players for A. goodes, MOL and ROK?? Who will it be?

Rod_:rolleyes:

ugg
1st September 2008, 06:01 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=66810

There were TWO Barry Hall incidents and he got off from both! I'm buying a lottery ticket.

cruiser
1st September 2008, 06:04 PM
Personally, I couldn't care less what the critics or opposition supporters think. Here here to that too. They hate us because we are now a successful club.

liz
1st September 2008, 06:06 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=66810

There were TWO Barry Hall incidents and he got off from both! I'm buying a lottery ticket.

Or one could judge that if it had been anyone other than Hall, the MRP wouldn't have even bothered commenting.

Bob Neil
1st September 2008, 06:10 PM

Rod_:rolleyes:

Jude, Hall & Amon ;)

EMJ
1st September 2008, 06:29 PM
Believe they are all off.
Bolton 73 carry over points - reprimand because of good record

Rod_
1st September 2008, 06:38 PM
maybe Barry and barry and ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod_

Rod_

Jude, Hall & Amon

Plugger46
1st September 2008, 06:50 PM
Or one could judge that if it had been anyone other than Hall, the MRP wouldn't have even bothered commenting.

Just saw both of the incidents. Neither of them should have been looked at.

Rob-bloods
1st September 2008, 06:58 PM
I really thought Buchanan was in trouble given other decisions, not the event itself.'

The knives are out in Melbne the old 'protected species' is getting a fair old airing on SEN. And just wait until Mark Fine starts his whingeing later!

Dogzbody
1st September 2008, 08:27 PM
And in contrast, how about the way Kirky just got up and showed no reaction? Unlike some of the Lions who were throwing themselves about for frees on Sat. night.

Totally. I also liked the bit where Simon Black picked him up right after Charman dropped him. Apart from the fact that Black and Kirk are mates....they both have showed for a long period the qualities of great sportsman....play hard honestly and with respect.

chalbilto
1st September 2008, 09:02 PM
I really thought Buchanan was in trouble given other decisions, not the event itself.'

The knives are out in Melbne the old 'protected species' is getting a fair old airing on SEN. And just wait until Mark Fine starts his whingeing later!

I was listening to SEN this afternoon. Couldn't believe the dribble that was being spewed from the broadcasters. Using a colloquial term they are a bunch of tools. Talk about anti Sydney bias they should give themselves a triple uppercut with a sledgehammer.:mad:

Big Al
1st September 2008, 09:53 PM
Can't believe I'm actually relieved that Bolton got off. Last year I would have been hoping the MRP would do what the match committee wouldn't do. His improvement this year has been outstanding and I'm happy to give credit where it's due.

goswannie14
1st September 2008, 09:54 PM
Can't believe I'm actually relieved that Bolton got off. Last year I would have been hoping the MRP would do what the match committee wouldn't do. His improvement this year has been outstanding and I'm happy to give credit where it's due.Yep, happy to wear the egg.:o

Plugger46
1st September 2008, 09:58 PM
Yep, happy to wear the egg.:o

Yep - me too.