PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to CementHead

i'm-uninformed2
2nd September 2008, 12:32 PM
Our little nugget has made the big time

Official Website of the Australian Football League > NEWS ARTICLE > Team of the week (http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=66832)

Cheer Squad mbr
2nd September 2008, 04:29 PM
Moore is truly fast tracking himself to "star status".

swantastic
2nd September 2008, 05:48 PM
Good on him but i reckon Vespa would have been close too.

Mattner's done it again in the SEN team of the week.

Darren Thomson
2nd September 2008, 09:51 PM
I think MArty is probably the best pick up by any club this year, Moore sure is coming along quick. Will make a great replacement for Kirk when he gets his fitness up to Midfield standard. Vez just seems naturally gifted to play and will also make a great midfielder who can kick a few sausage rolls. Still, where are our next KPP coming from? Even though the game is primarily midfielders these days, you still need a spine.

Nico
2nd September 2008, 10:54 PM
I think MArty is probably the best pick up by any club this year, Moore sure is coming along quick. Will make a great replacement for Kirk when he gets his fitness up to Midfield standard. Vez just seems naturally gifted to play and will also make a great midfielder who can kick a few sausage rolls. Still, where are our next KPP coming from? Even though the game is primarily midfielders these days, you still need a spine.

A week is a long time in footy. After the Pies debacle people were bagging Moore saying he got a couple of lucky frees. At least he put himself in a position to get a free, a position the majority of his team mates failed to find.

RogueSwan
3rd September 2008, 09:58 AM
I think MArty is probably the best pick up by any club this year
What about that guy, Chistian Jude, plays for the blues ??
:p

Primmy
3rd September 2008, 10:03 AM

Umm, Marty has played every game with the Swans this year, and CJ has played how many? We win.:D

Triple B
3rd September 2008, 10:24 AM

But Carlton didn't pick him up, he picked Carlton.

Darren Thomson
3rd September 2008, 10:30 PM

What about Carlton this is the Swans site:D

hot potato
3rd September 2008, 11:07 PM
Why not just call him Concrete.
When he gets the pigskin, it's usually exciting.

Darren Thomson
3rd September 2008, 11:20 PM
A week is a long time in footy. After the Pies debacle people were bagging Moore saying he got a couple of lucky frees. At least he put himself in a position to get a free, a position the majority of his team mates failed to find.

Can't expect the young guys to be standouts every week or to hold the side together, that falls to the senior experienced players. Anyone bagging Moore for one low posession game isn't watching the whole game. Work off the ball matters:D ;)

BSA5
3rd September 2008, 11:58 PM

Yeah, and how much did Carlton give up for him? Mattner has easily been the best value.

Lucky Knickers
4th September 2008, 12:02 AM
What that character in the Fab 4 made out of rocks called?