PDA

View Full Version : Schneider

Schneidergirl
9th September 2003, 10:43 AM
Just a quick note. Schneider on black and 'White Live Fever' tonight 9/9. :D

Also a West Coast supporter rang up last night and said that in one of the papers the headline read 'Pathetic Port', when in fact it read 'Sensational Swans', also noted how great they were!

swan_song
9th September 2003, 01:56 PM
Very interesting from the Rising Star lunch....one of the drongo commentators (actually it might have been Bartlett) when talking of Schneider said that he was a very good young player and one day would develop into a forward who could kick 30 to 40 goals in a season....Doooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

BAM_BAM
9th September 2003, 02:32 PM
he may as well reitre now, there's nothing left for him aspire to:p

penga
9th September 2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by swan_song
Very interesting from the Rising Star lunch....one of the drongo commentators (actually it might have been Bartlett) when talking of Schneider said that he was a very good young player and one day would develop into a forward who could kick 30 to 40 goals in a season....Doooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

that was SOS when we were playing melbourne...

i cant stand huddo, SOS or daicos, coz they state the bleedin obvious and often get their facts wrong... :rolleyes:

Arks
9th September 2003, 07:02 PM
Im glad im not the only one who has noticed how boring and basic and obvious some of the calls of games have been from channel 10 this year. Especially the Swans vs Melbourne game that was one of the worst ive heard all year, I had to switch to radio.

I thought the call of the swans port game was decient however.

Nico
9th September 2003, 08:28 PM
Huddo is a caller so can't be taken seriously as a special comments man.

SOS is still counting his money, so is not paying attention.

Daicos, I like, might state the obvious but knows his stuff. When he first got a gig he was ordinary, but now shows that he knows a lot about the game. Much better that Gary Lyon, I don't watch the footy, Lyon. And he is touted as coach of Melbourne!!!!

Foreign Legion
9th September 2003, 08:57 PM
Jeez Adam speaks well - first time I've heard him interviewed on the TV but he sounds like a seasoned professional.

swan_song
10th September 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Nico
SOS is still counting his money, so is not paying attention

LOL
Luv the way SOS sort of smirks at the camera...it's as if he's checking himself out in the mirror...

Switch off all those drongo TV commentators and listen to the game on the ABC...

Ruda Wakening
10th September 2003, 03:26 PM
Does anyone else think Adam looks a bit like former Rugby League great, Bobby Lidner ?

Sanecow
10th September 2003, 04:27 PM
There's a guy in Darwin who thinks that, and an old lady in Footscray.

JudesaGun
10th September 2003, 05:10 PM
What did he say on Fever? - I missed it

pillowtalk
10th September 2003, 05:39 PM
Jeez Adam speaks well - first time I've heard him interviewed on the TV but he sounds like a seasoned professional.

He has handled everything so well. His maturity is beyond his years, it's hard to believe that he is only 19!!! What a champ.

maxfactor
11th September 2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ruda Wakening
Does anyone else think Adam looks a bit like former Rugby League great, Bobby Lidner ?

You must be kidding !
First of all "great" and Bob Lindner don't do together in the same sentence and as for looking like him...well I'm a lady so I won't comment on that one. :confused: