PDA

View Full Version : Membership

liz
16th February 2003, 11:10 PM
I bumped into Paul Grzanka (Swans membership manager)outside the NSO this afternoon.

Firstly, he said thanks to RWO for the threads we've had encouraging fellow fans to sign up as members.

And secondly, he asked us to keep going. I guess most of us on here have already renewed, but for any who haven't, think hard about doing it soon. If this afternoon was anything to go by we should be in for some entertaining footy this season. And remind all your mates. The Club needs us!

jude_boltons_babe
17th February 2003, 03:07 AM
i renewed my swans and cheersquad memberships

j s
17th February 2003, 07:09 AM
Lizz,

Did he happen to mention when membership cards etc will be sent out?

liz
17th February 2003, 08:45 AM
No JS, but then I didn't ask.

Why don't you try sending an email to the membership department- I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.

EMJ
17th February 2003, 11:19 AM
Have just spoken to membership as we wanted to move our seats. They have told me - cards and information posted by the end of February.
We were very lucky and able to move our seats at Telstra and SCG - pleased as we haven't had good seats.

snajik
17th February 2003, 12:09 PM
I've been told through an email sent by the Club it will be first week in March.

treespirit
17th February 2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by j s
Lizz,

Did he happen to mention when membership cards etc will be sent out?

My Vic Membership Card arrived today.

Cheer Cheer
17th February 2003, 09:02 PM
Im in melbourne and my victoria membership arrived yesterday

jude_boltons_babe
18th February 2003, 12:39 PM
i live in sydney and mine hasnt come yet and i wonder why

robbieando
18th February 2003, 12:48 PM
Finally Melbourne gets a good deal on something:D :D

Cheer Cheer
18th February 2003, 02:10 PM
I wish it was something with a bit more significance than an early membership :frown

robbieando
18th February 2003, 03:32 PM
Yeah an extra game would be nice, but I supose we must take what little bonuses we can get. Never know the rest might follow